Event Looting With Lions - A Community Looting Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Site Founder
Ahoy folks, Misha here!

On behalf of the wonderful folks of my guild Land of Lions, we invite any pirates looking to obtain some of the most powerful weapons in the Caribbean to join Land of Lions in our week-long marathon involving taking down some of the most difficult opponents in the Caribbean with hopes of obtaining their coveted possessions!

All of the following times are listed in US Eastern Standard Time, you can convert these times to your timezone here.
As well, this event will take place on Levanta, with Poderoso as a back-up!

LootingLLBanner.png
SCHEDULE

March 29th, Day 1
Jimmy Legs (5:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

March 30th, Day 2
General Hex (6:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
Neban the Silent (6:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

March 31st, Day 3
General Darkhart (5:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

April 1st, Day 4
Crash (6:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
Koleniko (6:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

April 2nd, Day 5
Remington the Vicious (5:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

April 3rd, Day 6
Foulberto Smasho (6:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
Cicatriz (6:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

April 4th, Day 7
Palifico (5:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

April 5th, Day 8
Drench & Drizzle (5:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

Invite your friends and guildmates and let's have a great time looting and playing the game as a community!

Last edited:
screenshot_2020-03-29_17-15-54.jpg

A wonderful start-up group! Poderoso is also open as a second group so that Jimmy Legs kill times aren't as quick!

Goodmorning folks!

In the light of the April 1st issues, times will not currently be adjusted. Crash will be our primary target on Levanta until 12PM Noon (about 2 hours left), and then from 6PM to Midnight Koleniko will be the hotspot! Stop by and say hello if you're able to login!

Stay tuned here as well if maintenance occurs this evening, I'll be updating the times for today's double bosses.

EDIT: Also a fantastic haul from General Darkhart last night! We made away with 3 Lost Swords of El Patron and 1 Jack Sparrow's Blade!

Remington the Vicious is our next target, and he starts now! Meet at Kingshead on Levanta and let's nab some Mercer's Pistols!

and we are live! Cicatriz is our next target on Levanta from 6PM - 12AM EST! Stop by and let's get Ruby Curse!

screenshot_2020-04-03_22-06-50.jpg

screenshot_2020-04-03_18-58-17.jpg

I first of all want to thank the Guildmasters of the respective guilds that have begun participating or advertising the Looting Marathon. Tonight was by far our largest turnout, with a total of 121 individual unique users coming by and looting with us for these six hours, with a total split-population between our Levanta and Poderoso groups with a peak concurrent player count present of 46!

I am absolutely astounded, and I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for everyone who came out and participated. Though Cicatriz held tight to The Ruby Curse, we made away with 2 Lost Swords of El Patron, 1 Silver Freeze, and 1 Blade of the Abyss! We've two days left, and tomorrow at 5 PM is the big man himself, Palifico at the Forsaken Shallows on Levanta! Let's see if we can stomp tonight's turn out and get some new drops for the Lost Blade of Leviathan!

This evening from 5PM to Midnight EST we will be at Palifico on Levanta (and later Poderoso if group sizes exceed a certain point!) Stop by and let's have some Leviathans pop up shall we!?

Absolutely phenomenal!
Screen_Shot_2020-04-04_at_10.45.45_PM.png

View attachment 119516
screenshot_2020-04-04_22-48-37.jpg

1586059476374.png

Tonight's haul at Palifico was the best we've seen yet! Coming out of Forsaken Shallows, the community scored 5 Lost Blades of Leviathan, 2 Silver Freezes, and 1 Thunderspine! As well, our turnout tonight matched and exceeded the numbers that we had for last night's Cicatriz marathon, matching ~252 players who attended overall and a mildly higher concurrent count of 47 players on Levanta at 8:30 PM!

As well, I would like to give a special shoutout to @Kate Goldwalker, @William Foulbutler, and @Stephen Teague respectively for stopping by during tonight's Palifico marathon and taking time out of their days to loot with us! Finally, a huge congratulations to Lions' own @Angel1170, Atlas Rogue, and Captain John Hawk respectively for their finds on two of the five Lost Blades of Leviathan, and the Thunderspine!

Thank you to everyone who attended, congratulations to the players who saw some red text this evening, and I hope to see everyone back tomorrow starting at 5 PM at Drench and Drizzle on Levanta!

And we are live for the final bosses of the Marathon! Drench and Drizzle on Levanta are our targets, plus Palifico in the mix as well! Stop by and say hello, let's score some Yores!

screenshot_2020-04-05_18-05-23.jpg

screenshot_2020-04-05_17-58-52.jpg

1586142680939.png

Though we ended the looting marathon an hour early and without the luck of a single Cursed Blade of Yore dropping, we did cop 2 Lost Swords of El Patron AND 1 Silver Freeze.

Thank you to everybody who came out today, yesterday, and the previous five days as well! You all made this a phenomenal community-based event, and we as Land of Lions are so thankful for each player who decided to take time out of their day to stop by and loot with us.

The total weapon haul from this week's endeavors were as follows:
7 Lost Swords of El Patron
5 Silver Freeze
5 Lost Blades of Leviathan
2 Krakenslayers
1 Jack Sparrow's Blade
1 Thunderspine

and last but not least... 1 Blade of the Abyss

This is our first, and will most definitely not be our last community-wide event, and thank you as well to the Guilds and Guildmasters of..
Armed Guard
Greed & Glory
Dark Archive
P E A C E Keepers
Galactic Order
Order of Osiris

and more for taking the time to advertise and/or participate with Land of Lions and the rest of the community for our week-long looting marathon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back