Loss Of Posts

If you know for sure that somebody intentionally tryed to add malicious software or try to upload a Virus to our website, I can't blame anyone for banning him immediately. We don't need that kind of dirty work here.
I can't believe what some people will do, just to ruin it for the rest of us. This is wicked!
Hey Copper I feel bad for you, almost all your posts were affected, I hope you can contribute as good posts as the ones you had done, and keep up the good work

It only takes one person to ruin the fun for everyone and if that one person can be stopped before he ruin's it everything is still fun :)

Igor say only if you let that one person ruin your fun mate!!! Igor say it not a problem Igor quote Conan,, "What does not destroy us only makes us stronger!"

It is unfortunate that happen but on the bright side it could have been worse. We are all human and do make mistakes so don't take it bad Davy.
We all appreciate what you and Treasurer have done. :)

Once the profile page is updated we should be able to put all thier names in. I'm thinking I should have used my level 50 name to join this website. This pic is of John Hooksilver.

Once the profile page is updated we should be able to put all thier names in. I'm thinking I should have used my level 50 name to join this website. This pic is of John Hooksilver.
You may enter as many Pirates as you need into the profiles. We can change your display name if you like.. just send me a PC.

Thank you for all of the time you have given this issue, I can't imagine how complex this has to be... so not something I understand and something I totally appreciate you two are willing to do. So much work you are doing to support all of us, thank you, thank you!

Back