Lost/Dropped Internet Connection...

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
I have received this way too many times today. I have also noticed that it is not just me being plagued by this. I have a wired desktop, and no one else in my house is having any issues with dropping connections. I have reset my router three times today. The last time I left it off for a half hour.

Any ideas/suggestions?

dropped.PNG

Yea i also gotten this as well.:sad1: Maybe something happen in-game that blocked us from connecting to Potco's game servers and disconnected us. A bug?

I have just sent tech a bug report asking if something was going on. Guess I shall sit tight and wait and see if/when the reply, and what their 'fix' might be.

I have had this happen many times, but would not know of a cure. Another issue for me, is those pesky " Run Time Errors". Any fixes for those?

Ah yes, the pesky disconnect errors... I don't think there is a way to fix them, they just seem to happen sometimes at random...

I get the same thing. I play on two accounts, computers side by side - one a wired desktop, the other a wireless laptop and it happens at the same time. All other computers in the house never lose connection to the internet.:cursing:

I've always used a wireless connection and never ever had a problem. All of the sudden I was getting booted all the time, it was getting so bad that I almost quit because I was so frustrated. I had to buy a cable and hook up that way, no more wireless for me now and it has been fine. I don't know why that it suddenly started to have problems because my internet connection is pretty fast, husband told me it was probably POTCO.

I have received this way too many times today. I have also noticed that it is not just me being plagued by this. I have a wired desktop, and no one else in my house is having any issues with dropping connections. I have reset my router three times today. The last time I left it off for a half hour.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Have you tried clearing your 'cache' files? I had the same issues before and clearing the cache files seemed to work for me.

Have you tried clearing your 'cache' files? I had the same issues before and clearing the cache files seemed to work for me.

Geez, on my desktop there were 1,966 files on live and 1,956 on test. On my laptop there were 1,981 files on live and 1,703 on test. Thanks for the info on doing this! I'll post tomorrow if I notice any difference.:D

Reactions: Bad
Geez, on my desktop there were 1,966 files on live and 1,956 on test. On my laptop there were 1,981 files on live and 1,703 on test. Thanks for the info on doing this! I'll post tomorrow if I notice any difference.:D
Wow! I don't remember having that many! Yw! Let me know if you notice any difference in game performance

Back