Lost Guilds

Pirate Torrture (not Torture) and The New Brood. Both had max people. I left Pirate Torture and regretted it (in 2008) ever since. The New Brood was a guild of 500 with spots on the leaderboard in 2009. My main was terminatd, so the guild slowly fell apart.

I miss one of my first guilds. It's name was Olympian Heros, GuildMaster was named Brenbro. It wasn't very big, in the 200's, but it was pretty active. After the GM quit, everyone started to quit. After them, I joined a guild named Kraken Kokanuts or something. Afterwards, I joined my friend's guild but I forgot what it was called.. Anyway, back to my main topic lol. R.I.P Olympian Heros;)

Sorry my reply is so late. But i always see a pirate in Abassa and Andaba. And he is from Olymian Heros
:DCan anyone help me to find "The Guardians" ? . Actually i have friends from "The Guardians" but they never come online. Can anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
the ONLY ONE of my guild i'm very sad to lost is ENGLISH PIRATES,. there my little pirate Edgar Mckidd born and big, its a big guild with 400+ people in it, very active guild in past ( proved by rank 19 in overall ships sunk and rank 32 in enemy defeated even 2 years no more active till now in leaderboard ! ) Igor and Helga know it,.

I remember English Pirates! My very good friend Jade Redburn is in it although she is not currently active.

I miss one of my first guilds. It's name was Olympian Heros, GuildMaster was named Brenbro. It wasn't very big, in the 200's, but it was pretty active. After the GM quit, everyone started to quit. After them, I joined a guild named Kraken Kokanuts or something. Afterwards, I joined my friend's guild but I forgot what it was called.. Anyway, back to my main topic lol. R.I.P Olympian Heros;)
I remember being in that guild with you! We always had "fights" with the Co. LOL :p

I don'tlove this guild dearly or love it at all but the Lost Survivors I got kicked out for being boring i said i was going to run an arrand cuz i rly didnt know what other word to use then arrond so he kicked me? I was bored so I looked the GM : Christopher Macsteel up on directories and he still has unlimitd and he has th shirt from the valentine's day quest. so just wondering has anyone seen him or anyone from his guild

Lightening Force - great guild that I had my second pirate in for a while till Emily (the GM) left the game. After that the guild slowly died until she started playing again. She's named someone as her successor so that the guild won't die again, but it's not the same as it was.

My first guild was Fire and Fight i have no idea wat happened to them, my second guild was Mystical Eagles which fell apart after the guildmaster stopped coming online, and finally I made my own guild named Chosen Heros

I made a guild back in 09 in the first month I got membership back then, I got a pretty good amount of people in it. Since it was way back then I can't remember the name. Yet, I do remember having that guild!

I remember a small guild I was in... Ghost Hawks. Was lead by a nice guy by the name of Hawk.

Only other person I remember from the guild besides Hawk was Thesmallpackage :)

are you talking about, spartan, who has his wife pearl, daughter Jade in their guild, Spartans Savviest? After my Penny died on Christmas, and i was ready to play again, i found myself guildless, and so many asked me, and i always said, no, till i met this big guy Spartan, who one day, just said, would you like to give my guild a try. Something about him i like instantly. I said, why not,..so next day, he says, bella, will you be gm during the day, hear that Carlos, he knows me one day, and makes gm..Bella, and i am thinking, jeez, i better behave,..lol,....and i mean, level 50 would come on say, where is spartan, and before i could even say he be here soon they would quit,..but the guild grew quick and we had lots of fun,,...his wife pearl is so nice,..made lots of friends there, but still had in my mind to make my own guild Twilight Souls in honour of my bulldog Penny. So last I heard, Spartan joined the Marines, and his daughter Jade is now GM of Spartans Savviest. They are all very nice people there and i wish their family the best in life.
If your looking to be apart of the guild again i hooked back up with spartan a few days ago and we set up the guild and a new channel on a different remake

Back