Lost Guilds

I miss one of my first guilds. It's name was Olympian Heros, GuildMaster was named Brenbro. It wasn't very big, in the 200's, but it was pretty active. After the GM quit, everyone started to quit. After them, I joined a guild named Kraken Kokanuts or something. Afterwards, I joined my friend's guild but I forgot what it was called.. Anyway, back to my main topic lol. R.I.P Olympian Heros;)

I miss one of my first guilds. It's name was Olympian Heros, GuildMaster was named Brenbro. It wasn't very big, in the 200's, but it was pretty active. After the GM quit, everyone started to quit. After them, I joined a guild named Kraken Kokanuts or something. Afterwards, I joined my friend's guild but I forgot what it was called.. Anyway, back to my main topic lol. R.I.P Olympian Heros;)

lol, Kraken coconuts is Shamus guild

lol, Kraken coconuts is Shamus guild

I love shamus he is a nut, never forget that screenshot (family jewels) hart took of them playing,....(they are nutty together,hehe):woot:
EDIT (Feb 26, 2011 at 6:05 AM):
Its a grand guild :) but depends on the person and the time they enter as it can be a whole other experience to some

I agree with you Camber, is a very large guild, so you must have a voice, to be heard, no room for shyness in Spania.

I love shamus he is a nut, never forget that screenshot (family jewels) hart took of them playing,....(they are nutty together,hehe):woot:
EDIT (Feb 26, 2011 at 6:05 AM):

I agree with you Camber, is a very large guild, so you must have a voice, to be heard, no room for shyness in Spania.
And not an annoying voice or you get the boot :)

I remember something about a Heartrage Guild, run by an amazon of a girl, with the attitude to match, but she had some really good friends, who have stuck with her,...thru thick and thin, but of all the guilds, i would say, bella who played with everyone, the one everyone wanted to join was the one just whispered about, you hear of a guild called spania, how do i join? You had to earn the right to join that guild, and they played mostly with each other, so you never really saw them alot. But once in it, that was the time, i had the most fun, the women all so nice, the men respectful, and funny,....but things happen, life changes, but i will always remember the day at darkheart, playing with, think it was capt kidd, gram, egore, , davy, were you there?, yes even treasurer, who forever was bouncing up and down, he never can stand still, and buccaneer with that tiny potion, and the giant grenade, making the then level 30 sweet bella at that time, just die of laughter,..that is the spania, i remember and love....:fight:

we all will remember you for ever, bella. well at least till we take the long term dirt nap. guilds come and go for sure, but i will stay with spania through good times and bad till i get booted or something ( god forbid ). but if that should happen one day i will retire on the pantano river with my sweet heart and never look back. it's kind of sad ( for me at least ) that pirates like myself will never make the all time leader boards like carlos, johnny mak and capten blacksheep, these guys have been around so long, no one will ever catch them in my life time anyway. i do not wish to be a bore or sound boring, so i am done here. good luck with your new guild and every thing else, bella. sorry for being so ramdom.
flag.gif

we all will remember you for ever, bella. well at least till we take the long term dirt nap. guilds come and go for sure, but i will stay with spania through good times and bad till i get booted or something ( god forbid ). but if that should happen one day i will retire on the pantano river with my sweet heart and never look back. it's kind of sad ( for me at least ) that pirates like myself will never make the all time leader boards like carlos, johnny mak and capten blacksheep, these guys have been around so long, no one will ever catch them in my life time anyway. i do not wish to be a bore or sound boring, so i am done here. good luck with your new guild and every thing else, bella. sorry for being so ramdom.:flag:

Dont ever say never Capt Kid, you know this girl could not sail, but when i was with spania, made it to rank 4 in most ships sunk in a day, so anything is possible, when you are Spania,.it seems, it gave me, such confidence in my life, i know, that i always keep with me. That is the one thing i took with me,...the respect Carlos instilled in not only the men but also the women, to succeed. They say he pushes us, i am glad he did, made me a better person, better player..and also taught me to be a better friend...i hope to see spania, #1 again. that would be my dream...for spania:fight:
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 5:40 AM):
And not an annoying voice or you get the boot :)

hehe, that is debateable, lol,...i dont think Carlos has EVER been more anoyed by anyone more than Bella, its like will that girl ever shut that mouth of hers,...(wait i think he even said that to me a couple times,.you know i love you carlos..) If i was him, i probably would have booted me out myself,....at certain times he has patience,...just have to catch him the right time,...:rolleyes: He never booted me,..but life seems to catch up with me at times, when i sort of check out, so i regret leaving, but sadness overtakes me at times...till i can come back and smile again...:)

Anyone one heard of kings of wars my fist guild....... i miss it but it want very good changeing topic so much lol :skullpeak:

well I was running a guild of friends and everything back in 2008 and left then when i came back i started a new guild called oblivion dragons in honor of my old guild have any of you lost a guild that you held dearly? or even a member that you were friends with?

I lost the Pirate Legends. I remeber the first day i was on and the second i got on, i was guilded. Eventually i made my way to spania.

What ever happened to the Angels O' Payne guild (i think thats what they were called). It was my very 1st guild back in 07 bennings of 08? I stopped playing like for a year came back and was guild less.

What ever happened to the Angels O' Payne guild (i think thats what they were called). It was my very 1st guild back in 07 bennings of 08? I stopped playing like for a year came back and was guild less.

well u could have been kicked from it and as for what happened to them its prob a dead guild now as most people quit 2008

anybody know what happened to spartan's soldiers? i think this was in 08 or 09, but i left for another guild and when i started playing again all i heard of was spartan's savviest.

anybody know what happened to spartan's soldiers? i think this was in 08 or 09, but i left for another guild and when i started playing again all i heard of was spartan's savviest.

most likely dead not many ppl came out of 2008 potco lost a whole lot of players that year most new ppl came late 08 so yea many guild durring that time r dead

Yes i have sadly and it was Skully's Xbones... i hate to say it but it was slowly falling apart... That guild was the only guild that i've ever had since i started playing POTCO. They took me in when i was a baby. If only it could be back up and strong and be the great guild it once was...

Yes i have sadly and it was Skully's Xbones... i hate to say it but it was slowly falling apart... That guild was the only guild that i've ever had since i started playing POTCO. They took me in when i was a baby. If only it could be back up and strong and be the great guild it once was...

sadly when most larger guilds fall apart they tend to break appart and form different guilds that are close to the same all trying to recreate the guild that they once came from however none of them ever succeed in being the same and sadly ur guild may never come to be again i wish u luck though if u plan to reform it

I was in Spartans Soldiers. He decided to make a different guild that is where Spartans Savvy came into play. Everyone from the Soldiers went to Spartans Savvy. That guild is no longer around but he has another guild so I have heard.

Back