Lost Guilds

I was in Spartans Soldiers. He decided to make a different guild that is where Spartans Savvy came into play. Everyone from the Soldiers went to Spartans Savvy. That guild is no longer around but he has another guild so I have heard.

are you talking about, spartan, who has his wife pearl, daughter Jade in their guild, Spartans Savviest? After my Penny died on Christmas, and i was ready to play again, i found myself guildless, and so many asked me, and i always said, no, till i met this big guy Spartan, who one day, just said, would you like to give my guild a try. Something about him i like instantly. I said, why not,..so next day, he says, bella, will you be gm during the day, hear that Carlos, he knows me one day, and makes gm..Bella, and i am thinking, jeez, i better behave,..lol,....and i mean, level 50 would come on say, where is spartan, and before i could even say he be here soon they would quit,..but the guild grew quick and we had lots of fun,,...his wife pearl is so nice,..made lots of friends there, but still had in my mind to make my own guild Twilight Souls in honour of my bulldog Penny. So last I heard, Spartan joined the Marines, and his daughter Jade is now GM of Spartans Savviest. They are all very nice people there and i wish their family the best in life.

are you talking about, spartan, who has his wife pearl, daughter Jade in their guild, Spartans Savviest? After my Penny died on Christmas, and i was ready to play again, i found myself guildless, and so many asked me, and i always said, no, till i met this big guy Spartan, who one day, just said, would you like to give my guild a try. Something about him i like instantly. I said, why not,..so next day, he says, bella, will you be gm during the day, hear that Carlos, he knows me one day, and makes gm..Bella, and i am thinking, jeez, i better behave,..lol,....and i mean, level 50 would come on say, where is spartan, and before i could even say he be here soon they would quit,..but the guild grew quick and we had lots of fun,,...his wife pearl is so nice,..made lots of friends there, but still had in my mind to make my own guild Twilight Souls in honour of my bulldog Penny. So last I heard, Spartan joined the Marines, and his daughter Jade is now GM of Spartans Savviest. They are all very nice people there and i wish their family the best in life.
pearl lol that name reminds me of spongebob
EDIT (Apr 4, 2011 at 5:18 PM):
pearl lol that name reminds me of spongebob
but same for last part :D

Shadow Sorcerors were one of the best guild out there, after the original Guildmaster left to join another guild, he left the guild with WRONG hands, now the guild still exists, just not that popular and fun as it used to be. It was won of the best guilds EVA!!! But Now I'm in U Don't Own Us, pretty cool guild too...

the guild called " famed " came on like a shooting star and grew like wild fire. they were all over the place. then just like a shooting they burnt out and fizzeled out into history never to be heard from again.

the guild called " famed " came on like a shooting star and grew like wild fire. they were all over the place. then just like a shooting they burnt out and fizzeled out into history never to be heard from again.

Yeah I seen them a while back but haven't seen any recently. Now what you're saying fits in.

i have been in 4 guilds and now i have my own but i was in my brothers guild everything was good i took a job out of state i was gone for 3 months and when i came back i lost my guild and all my good friends because my brother got tried of it im still looking for my old friends it sucks

:sad1:I remember my fave guild, masters in swords. they r still pretty big but you just dont see them as much anymore:sad1: i miss that guild, but, they started getting quiet and boring so i just had to leave. somedays i wish i had stayed, though. they were real nice in the beginning.. i still have not found a guild that is just as good or better, its quite hard

HEY IF YOU WANT A GOOD GUILD THEN YOU CAN JOIN THE E V I L R E B E L guild there is alot of people any one can join and we have guild club and guild meeting and a website and a military so if you want to join go to the website and the redeem code is on the home page if it does not work then let me know and ill get a new code!!! hope you can join:)

231160_10150193650389204_746334203_6705679_7338664_n.jpg

Me and my old lost guild i was the gm a spy ruin my guild :(

Dark warlordz was the best guild ive ever been in there were really nice people in it and they always would help you if you needed help... until the Gm quit the game i left the guild for a while to see if by the time i came back it was any better... but it wasnt it was just chaos it was 500 people but when i rejoined it was down to 400 almost all the nice people left and saddly i never got to make any of them my friends (only one he doesnt come on anymore)

But before all this when i was lv 20 i made the first ever leave no undead. i got to about 200 people before i left... i shouldnt have left... i cant even find it on the directory anymore but when i try to type in the guild name it says its already taken

Dark warlordz was the best guild ive ever been in there were really nice people in it and they always would help you if you needed help... until the Gm quit the game i left the guild for a while to see if by the time i came back it was any better... but it wasnt it was just chaos it was 500 people but when i rejoined it was down to 400 almost all the nice people left and saddly i never got to make any of them my friends (only one he doesnt come on anymore)

But before all this when i was lv 20 i made the first ever leave no undead. i got to about 200 people before i left... i shouldnt have left... i cant even find it on the directory anymore but when i try to type in the guild name it says its already taken

my friend left because he didnt like the guild but this was post gm leaving and the directory that means all the members are no longer in that guild but about ur other guild when u have a popular guild that falls appart all names related to that guild are nearly taken

Back