Lost Guilds

I made i guild which sadly had like 50 people in it then i lost it
i made a guild with like 200 ppl in it after like after a month of finally getting 200 ppl started not coming on anymore and i when away for a week on vaction and i left one of my friends gm i cam back and it had a 100 ppl left -_- my friend said i got rid of all the low lv now the guild is 20 and up -_- (he was still in the proccess of deleting some low lv) so he gave me gm back and after a while (idk how) it ended up with 20 ppl.....

i made a guild with like 200 ppl in it after like after a month of finally getting 200 ppl started not coming on anymore and i when away for a week on vaction and i left one of my friends gm i cam back and it had a 100 ppl left -_- my friend said i got rid of all the low lv now the guild is 20 and up -_- (he was still in the proccess of deleting some low lv) so he gave me gm back and after a while (idk how) it ended up with 20 ppl.....
Dont u just love all the hate towards low lvls yea low lvl in guilds arent bad its actually a good thing helps them learn to play so ur friend needs to learn things still and 20 is still a low lvl

the guild called " famed " came on like a shooting star and grew like wild fire. they were all over the place. then just like a shooting they burnt out and fizzeled out into history never to be heard from again.
I was in Famed over ... one year. It was REALLY beautiful times ;). and our GM, William Helmonk, nice guy. but how You said, we started to flade away. Our GM left ( he didnt want to) and a half of us too. and I N F E R N O finished us.:daggermouth: The saddest END. :( after, a little of hope, Dagdt Madooko made Famed II. but almost no one is online now. GM sometimes comes on, but im often there. Im officer now and im inviting new people. i wish Famed back, but realistic thing will be start again, make Famed II famous like old famed was. and take a revenge. :)

i have noticed the guild called "famed" is back. it seems the founder william helmmonk has taken back control of the guild and their back up to 190 strong. good job william.:ahoy:
OMG i havent read this post! it everything changes! :D lol

The Titan's of Dark Art we weren't around for long, but there were a lot of good friends in that guild. I was Co Gm of the guild btw

I was in the guild called the Chitik Union... it was named after the server. We went to war with Co. Empire and after that war the Union started to fall apart. We where weak and where attacked buy captain sad camp, after that war it Chitik was gone :'( but I'm still friends with a lot of people from that guild.

i remember being in a guild called Hart's Afire... I left cause the GM downranked a long time member and he also was a great friend. Back then you had to hardly earn to be an officer... it took him about 2 years! The reason he was down ranked is cuz he had to go to bed so he missed some of the meeting.... Ever since I wondered " What did ""Hart's Afire"" mean? "

I was in Famed over ... one year. It was REALLY beautiful times ;). and our GM, William Helmonk, nice guy. but how You said, we started to flade away. Our GM left ( he didnt want to) and a half of us too. and I N F E R N O finished us.:daggermouth: The saddest END. :( after, a little of hope, Dagdt Madooko made Famed II. but almost no one is online now. GM sometimes comes on, but im often there. Im officer now and im inviting new people. i wish Famed back, but realistic thing will be start again, make Famed II famous like old famed was. and take a revenge. :)
oh Famed i was friends with willliam heckmon and dat and also bart this guild 'famed" was created cuz officers of spania were leaving so will daght and me created Famed i leave cuz i wanted to say with my friend jados guild

some trivia the guild was goin to be called the famed profecy or profecy

iam goin to be back to the game i just wanted a small breack

I have no memory of what happened in my old guild LOL. I don't think it was that popular though. . .

Savage Reign. I didn't see anybody on when I came back so I left.

Used to be part of Black Palladins,(something) Legacy and I forgot the name of my first guild ( :() but it was great ( until one day everybody went inactive D:). The Legacy one the Gm left then the guild just died.In the Black Palladins one I left them, after some months I wanted to join back but the Gm ( which was my friend) said that they were under attack ( o.o) and they were making a new guild ( Black Palladins 2 ( something like that)) my low level joined that one ,then after some weeks there were only 4 members left ( which included my low lvl) so then I left.Later I found out that the Gm made another guild with the word Palladin in it, but then something happened that he made another guild with the word Palladin in it (which is his current guild atm, tho I didn't decide to join it).These 2 friends weren't in any of these 3 guilds I mentioned but they will be remembered dearly, Liz Heartcastle and Emily Chipfellow :angel:and many more that went inactive :sad1:

me and my bro's Captain T.G. and Jack Daggerburn were i the 261 guild called Midnight Raiders our GM Midnight Scarlet who it was named for was getting bored with it and wanted to leave and this is way b4 GM transfer now she is on WOW oh just to let ye know all of us pirates in that guild were founders

Back