Lost Guilds

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
well I was running a guild of friends and everything back in 2008 and left then when i came back i started a new guild called oblivion dragons in honor of my old guild have any of you lost a guild that you held dearly? or even a member that you were friends with?

JASON BUCCANEER!!!! HE WILL BE DEARLY MISSED! (wherever he is!)
He was in my favorite guild I've ever been in... (Pirate Guild 2378347<-- random numbers)
The name got taken away but it rocked.

Yep... The Jumper Empire. We were attacked by the Co. Empire and bunch off us left. A new guild was started but I wanted revenge. I left the guild in a haste to track down the Empire but instead I joined Spania. I am at home in Spania but I still miss my good old friends back in me own guild.

i have located my old guild but never again can there be a guildmaster and never again will the members of it walk the caribbean all have moved on and recently a good friend and member of my guild left for wizard 101 R.I.P chris you will be missed

hawks tallons was put to a slow death when the gm left. a couple of years ago, no matter where you went in the caribbean you would find them. i have about 50 of them on my friends list and to this day when i log on i will get a hello from one of them. we even have a few of them in spania. just like in real life, nothing is forever.
flag.gif

Has anyone ever heard of the bounty hunter co I was in it but then I desided to leave and and I got into Spania which was a great time in my pirate life lol. I think my old guild clapsed becouse it was to week with out my raw power. lol

Has anyone ever heard of the bounty hunter co I was in it but then I desided to leave and and I got into Spania which was a great time in my pirate life lol. I think my old guild clapsed becouse it was to week with out my raw power. lol

should i fix your spelling? or should i leave it?:rumgone::facepalm:
EDIT (Feb 24, 2011 at 12:12 PM):
oh yea a guild is only as strong as its leader :lol1:not the usual saying

hawks tallons was put to a slow death when the gm left. a couple of years ago, no matter where you went in the caribbean you would find them. i have about 50 of them on my friends list and to this day when i log on i will get a hello from one of them. we even have a few of them in spania. just like in real life, nothing is forever.:flag:

I was in that guild once but that was ages ago. So their completely gone eh? What a shame...

Hey I remember that guild! I was in it for a little bit. But I guild jump so yeah.
frown.gif

I remember something about a Heartrage Guild, run by an amazon of a girl, with the attitude to match, but she had some really good friends, who have stuck with her,...thru thick and thin, but of all the guilds, i would say, bella who played with everyone, the one everyone wanted to join was the one just whispered about, you hear of a guild called spania, how do i join? You had to earn the right to join that guild, and they played mostly with each other, so you never really saw them alot. But once in it, that was the time, i had the most fun, the women all so nice, the men respectful, and funny,....but things happen, life changes, but i will always remember the day at darkheart, playing with, think it was capt kidd, gram, egore, , davy, were you there?, yes even treasurer, who forever was bouncing up and down, he never can stand still, and buccaneer with that tiny potion, and the giant grenade, making the then level 30 sweet bella at that time, just die of laughter,..that is the spania, i remember and love....
fight.gif

the ONLY ONE of my guild i'm very sad to lost is ENGLISH PIRATES,. there my little pirate Edgar Mckidd born and big, its a big guild with 400+ people in it, very active guild in past ( proved by rank 19 in overall ships sunk and rank 32 in enemy defeated even 2 years no more active till now in leaderboard ! ) Igor and Helga know it,.

Back