Lost Guilds

i remember my 1 guild ever Lonely buccaneers our gm was black rose and that guild rocked they were nice to me even tohugh i was lvl 15 and basic :) i left the game for 3 months and i got kik out i think the guild is totaly lost

I've only been in 2 guilds I've liked for my entire pirates carrer. I would want back my very first guild, "The Guardians" There were many "The Guardians," but this one was very special to me. This guild took me in and kept me for a very long time. We were all very close and good friends... After a while people starting getting into fight and taking sides which tore the guild apart. Some people (Like me) were not in the fights period, but it still tore the guild apart. After a while of that people started leaving.. I stayed back for a while though. The GM ended up saying if you wanted to leave, go ahead. And that was probably the last words I ever heard her say. Me and a couple other people from the guild tried to start a branch off of the guild, but it was never made. If I could go back in time and bring this guild back, I would give up everything for them. To this day I still remember the GMs name. I will never forget this guild. I had a special bond with it. In fact there was even a website for it. I will always cherish the memories I have of them. I will never forget "The Guardians."

When I join In Mid 2008. I joined a guild called "Ocean Furry" the GM was nice and there was quite a few people. When I took a break from the game and came back it was a ghost town.

I've only been in 2 guilds I've liked for my entire pirates carrer. I would want back my very first guild, "The Guardians" There were many "The Guardians," but this one was very special to me. This guild took me in and kept me for a very long time. We were all very close and good friends... After a while people starting getting into fight and taking sides which tore the guild apart. Some people (Like me) were not in the fights period, but it still tore the guild apart. After a while of that people started leaving.. I stayed back for a while though. The GM ended up saying if you wanted to leave, go ahead. And that was probably the last words I ever heard her say. Me and a couple other people from the guild tried to start a branch off of the guild, but it was never made. If I could go back in time and bring this guild back, I would give up everything for them. To this day I still remember the GMs name. I will never forget this guild. I had a special bond with it. In fact there was even a website for it. I will always cherish the memories I have of them. I will never forget "The Guardians."

Lady Chris's The Guardians?

The very first guild I was in was called Lords of Agony, run by Jack Redrage. That guild was so fun! I don't remember much about it, but we mostly looted at Dark. In early 2008, the guild I joined soon after that was a very small one with my old best friend William Swordcastle, and the guild was named Swordcastle's Army. Those are the 2 that stand out most to me that I'll never forget, mostly cuz it was in the good ole days of POTCO....

Shadow Sorcerors were one of the best guild out there, after the original Guildmaster left to join another guild, he left the guild with WRONG hands, now the guild still exists, just not that popular and fun as it used to be. It was won of the best guilds EVA!!! But Now I'm in U Don't Own Us, pretty cool guild too...

Davy Fireskull IS and WAS the GM of Shadow Sorcerors, he never left the guild, he's been in it since he founded it....

I founded Shadow Sorcerors almost two years ago, and I am still the guildmaster. I have never left Shadow Sorcerors, and I most likely never will. We are DEFINITELY not a dead guild, and are in fact extremely active. Don't get the idea that I have left, because it is not true. There are a few other Davy Fireskulls (there is actually another besides me in Shadow Sorcerors) and I know that one leads a guild called Davy's Bandits. Shadow Sorcerors, though, is NOT dead.

One guild I do want to recognize is The Savvy... I had one of my pirates in that guild about two years back, and I'm sure you older players like me remember them. They were one of the biggest guilds for a good long while, very active and they were the kind of people that you would see running around all the time. I've heard that the Guildmaster and Co-Guildmaster of The Savvy left the game and left their accounts with some other officers, but it didn't really work out very well and the guild collapsed. Very sad to see such a strong guild go down.

I also want to recognize ALL guilds that were victims of attacks from other people or guilds back before officers could only boot 5 per day. I'm sure that many guilds were forced to shut down due to that, which saddens me. I find it horrible that someone would go and (attempt or succeed) tear apart a Guildmaster's hard work and family just for fun, revenge, or because someone told them to.

:sad1:I remember my fave guild, masters in swords. they r still pretty big but you just dont see them as much anymore:sad1: i miss that guild, but, they started getting quiet and boring so i just had to leave. somedays i wish i had stayed, though. they were real nice in the beginning.. i still have not found a guild that is just as good or better, its quite hard

OMG!!!! I use to be CO-GM Of that guild! My pirates name is Roger Swordshot, maybe you remember me?
And your GM who went inactive was Davy Cabinmorgan, right?

the guild i miss us defenders i miss the savvy too and i miss viper nest terror but usd was my favorite

i dont remember anyone from those guilds except usd

my fisrt guild was the guild i made as a lv 21 at first i did not know what a guild was until i made one we where the ( stars on the moon ) not the name i picked but i had no name for it so i went with what the guild wanted we grew to all most 300 pirates or so then we all got in to a fight over the guild master elections ( that was one of many rules )all most like voting for president each guild master had there own rules I miss that guild i see them around some times i talk to the only guildie left in it from when i was in the guild he stayed. we made the guild and it was fun.:D

R.I.P Lords Of Agony. My first guild, second to only PnC. I remember when I had first got into that guild. It was awesome.

The best guild that I've ever been in was the Vaccine Vs Viruses. It was a great guild, very friendly and helpful, but sadly all of me members except for the gm, his wife, and I started playing other games. It officially died about 2 years ago.

ROFL I found a guy from that guild!

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-06-30_17-39-46.jpg
    screenshot_2011-06-30_17-39-46.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 124
Back