1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.

Lost Into The Depths Of A Lonely Tunnel ...

Discussion in 'POTCO Tales and Myths' started by Robyn, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Robyn

Robyn Honorable Pirate

As a black cat, with not much to do I was running around Donalds Dock looking for a fish or two.
    With my belly full I went to take a nap in Acorn Acres with those two little rats, I mean chipmunks.
    Enjoying the view of the mountains and the sounds, I notice an un familiar tunnel, leading deep into the mountain.
    Curiosity got the best of this cat, when I decided to venture in,and got sucked up just like that.
    Faster than I could blink I was in a vortex of evil laughter, getting louder and faster whats to come after.
    Next I was laying in sand looking up at the blue skies, the noise had calmed and there were birds in the sky.
    I shook my head and pinched my arm, to realize this wasnt a dream I was in the Caribbean!
    I had shed my fur and become a human, dressed in shaggy clothes with ratted up hair.
    Bare feet in the sand and between my toes I began to walk on explore the land. Ships at the dock, weapon shops nearby, across was a bar inside was laughter and music.
    I stepped inside to take a peak, there were pirates all around having a drink.
    Out and on I went to see what else I could find when I came across some scary undead brigand.
    I ran away quickly and hopped on a boat I figured I would be safe out at sea.
    Dodging bullets realizing it wasnt a good plan I landed upon another small island. Giants crabs and scorpions around, I ran fast before I got beat down.
    Bags of gold and water falling inside and a hairy man standing on the side.
    He offered me a gun and told me to shoot the monkey.
    I took a shot and thought what a pitty.
    A possessed monkey I thought to myself, this place is crazier than Toon Town. With a grin on my face I thought " I like this place" and that is where my Pirate life began.

2. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

Ha nice goes from tt[toon town] to potco[if you dont know what that is then punch urself in the face] good story.

angelfirehazzard and Robyn like this.
  3. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

great story Robyn and i look forward to more Exploits of the Black Cat ruened human pirate ;)

Robyn likes this.
  4. Charlotte Truebonney

Site Founder

Love your story Robyn! :piratemickey:

Robyn likes this.
  5. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

lol. i like how you mixed in toontown.

Robyn likes this.
  6. Red River Raven

Site Founder

A warm story Robyn.. one that seems to have touched us all.... Thanks for sharing :)

Robyn likes this.
  7. Dog Daggerhound

Dog Daggerhound Sea Legs

Love the story Robyn keep em coming!

8. Robyn

Robyn Honorable Pirate

Hadnt planned on it, but here is Part 2, I hope you enjoy it as much as the first.
    I was out to find a famous pirate at hand, a well known pirate of the Tortugan land.

I stepped upon a famous dock where pirates stood around and mocked.

I hear their chants as I walk on through, "Aye look there be a noob!"

I traveled upong the path to the light, where inside the door I hope for some insight.

What was I to do as a pirate, where must I go and fight?

A musky tavern, named the faithful bride, I walked through cloud as it came alive.

Drinking, gambling and people danced around back in the corner is the man I want found.

Captain Jack Sparrow, dont speak his name lightly, for the enemies will come with a fight of mighty.

He seemd pretty spooked and with a smell of fear, He began to ask me " By any chance you dont happen to have a lovely sister by the name of Ethel, do you, my dear?"

With a look of awkwardness I was a bit nervous , he welcomed me to Tortuga, Captain Jack Sparrow at you service.

With his stench of rum I wanted to hurl, as he whispered in my face "we're going after the Black Pearl."

As he pressed on, something about a tip, he sent me off to go sail my ship.

Onward and off to a swampy land, I wasnt sure this was a thought out plan.

There I met a mysterious woman with a smell of guana, her name as it be was Tia Dalma.

She talked of dark things and told me to look at her doll I gazed a bit too hard in a trance I began to fall.

I shook it off before she had me in her spell, and began to walk as I told her farewell.

On I went to take with this crazy journey, I was sure to get out of there in a big hurry.

9. Charlotte Truebonney

Site Founder

Wow, that was great Robyn! For not planning a 2nd chapter that was first rate!

10. Robyn

Robyn Honorable Pirate

Aww, thank you. That means a lot that you like it.

11. angelfirehazzard

Site Founder

Well just to know her she is an awesome person. adn i love the stories.

Robyn likes this.
  12. Robyn

Robyn Honorable Pirate

Terri, your too sweet! [​IMG]