Lost My Guild Savage Seas Elite (by Mistake)

NeilOxford

Sea Legs
I was part of a great guild (Savage Seas Elite) and I unguilded myself by mistake. I thought if you pushed F (friends) G (guild) it would go right to the guild list. I was mistaken - I unguilded myself. And since I cleared out all my friends (becuase I had my Guild buddies) I didn't have a way to find them. I know they hang out on the "C" servers, but, I just can't find them. I'm loyal and want to find them
skull.gif
(doh). I'm sure they thought I just dropped out on them. Any suggestions?

All that I can suggest is to keep an eye out for them. Keep searching on the servers. Are you POSITIVE there is no way contact anyone fomr the guild?

I was part of a great guild (Savage Seas Elite) and I unguilded myself by mistake. I thought if you pushed F (friends) G (guild) it would go right to the guild list. I was mistaken - I unguilded myself. And since I cleared out all my friends (becuase I had my Guild buddies) I didn't have a way to find them. I know they hang out on the "C" servers, but, I just can't find them. I'm loyal and want to find them:skullpeak:(doh). I'm sure they thought I just dropped out on them. Any suggestions?

we can keep our eyes open for u

Back