Lovers of the sea

N

Nick1

Anyone else that loved to just sail all day like I did? And if you don't believe me then well you can even ask Punkin Pie
I used to always have a gold run and a material run every night, and really big, long ones on Friday nights
How about you mates? Did you love to sail a lot? What ships were you favorite to sink? I loved to sink the undead ships, mostly the Revenants I believe they were called
untitled.png

:good post:Do I...uh...um, "did" I love sailing?

*Did Gilligan, the Skipper, and other castaways plan on sailing only a 2-hour tour?
:raft:

But of course, I loved POTCO sailing.;) *My favorite thing to do (prior to 'Bounty Hunter' ships) was to sink the Harbinger, Death Omen, and Juggernaut ships. When I wasn't doing that, I was actively participating in some SVS/privateering battle (sailing 'usually' for the French).
:pirate:

I was a landlubber. After i mastered sailing and cannon i never sailed again, unless to cuba to tormenta. the biggest part of the game for me was PVP and looting

I was a landlubber. After i mastered sailing and cannon i never sailed again, unless to cuba to tormenta. the biggest part of the game for me was PVP and looting

I understand it's everyone's personal choice as to why the played the game and what activities they did, however it always puzzled me at the amount of people that chose to play a PIRATE but always bemoaned about the sailing. I mean it's a pirate game after all! Pirates and sailing is like peanut butter and jelly.
I know looting was a large and enjoyable activity by many, but if I myself wanted to be the ultimate cave-dwelling landlubber I would have probably thought of other games beside a pirate-themed one. (I'm not attacking you Jonah, but your post reminded me of many pirates I've heard that sentiment from)

Okay, back on topic. Yes, I enjoyed sailing and that was the main attraction of the game for me. Whether it was in the form of SvS or plundering skulls filled with famed.

Sailing was everything. lol. I mean yeah land was fun too, but I spent all my pirate life basically in the seas.
Sailing "was" everything...to me too. I really miss the experience.

I miss my armada, each ship was special and a blast to take out. Having a crew on made it all the more fun. I think my copperhead war frigate was my fav but my fortune hunter war brig was sweet too. They took so long to build up but were so much fun to use. Sailing was always a great pleasure and seeing a skull chest drop made landing suspenseful.

I spent A LONG TIME getting/upgrading my War Brig and 2 War Sloops,I sailed... 1-3 hours each day. When I heard that Potco was closing and I was losing my ship, I cried for a few minutes. .-. War Brig was that Fury broadside maxed
it was Dark Eclipse. My Warsloops were 1. ALMOST max Copperhead and a Max Stormchaser

When I first heard this song, I immediately thought of this thread (just wish 'someone' would have uploaded a video to the song which included actual ships). :boat:

best00mastcomm.jpg
master-and-commander-the-far-side-of-the-world-71351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to go sailing again! Once I get my war frigate or brig, it'll be just like old times and I'll go out whenever I can..... Just like it used to be... All those people who joined in on the fun... We shall do it again!!!

Back