Graphics Problem Lowest Graphics - Feather partially loads

Bart Stormbreaker

Honorable Pirate
Feather only shows, when on lowest Gs possible, when the camera is on the right side of the pirate. The feather isn't shown when the camera is looking at the left side of the camera. The feather is not obscured, it simply isn't rendered.
screenshot_2018-07-10_16-13-37.jpg
screenshot_2018-07-10_16-13-40.jpg

Feather only shows, when on lowest Gs possible, when the camera is on the right side of the pirate. The feather isn't shown when the camera is looking at the left side of the camera. The feather is not obscured, it simply isn't rendered.
I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. You're showing a 100 fps. Why even go low graphics? I'm lucky to see heads rendered at my graphic settings and fps.

The point i'm trying to make is that there is a graphic problem. I'm just calling out, not really complaining or ranting about it. Personally I could care less.

The point i'm trying to make is that there is a graphic problem. I'm just calling out, not really complaining or ranting about it. Personally I could care less.
Ah, I see. Sorry if that came off rude. Wasn't trying to be.
Does the same missing feather happen at higher rez? At lower rez, I think so much isn't rendered that maybe complete sides of things don't get rendered sometimes. I often wonder how much I'm missing at low rez.

Back