Glitch  Lvl 0 Bug Strikes Again!

Ben Cabingrin

Notorious Pirate
UGH!!

screenshot_2011-02-12_08-26-58.jpg
screenshot_2011-02-12_08-27-00.jpg

Yup this bug is getting annoying I hate how it will just happen without a worning and it is allways when I finaly get to play after work

Oh Oh Oh OMG Level Oh lol well yesterday I lost my War Frigate. I was like hey people come sail with me on my new war frigate................. um.........huh........3 hours later it reappeared....... When it happened I wrote POTC a very terse and stern message telling them that "if" they did not promptly return my war frigate I was going come to Disney World mouse nap Mickey and feed him to Sylvester.scaredmick.jpg

Oh Oh Oh OMG Level Oh lol well yesterday I lost my War Frigate. I was like hey people come sail with me on my new war frigate................. um.........huh........3 hours later it reappeared....... When it happened I wrote POTC a very terse and stern message telling them that "if" they did not promptly return my war frigate I was going come to Disney World mouse nap Mickey and feed him to Sylvester.View attachment 2985
ROFL!

Oh Oh Oh OMG Level Oh lol well yesterday I lost my War Frigate. I was like hey people come sail with me on my new war frigate................. um.........huh........3 hours later it reappeared....... When it happened I wrote POTC a very terse and stern message telling them that "if" they did not promptly return my war frigate I was going come to Disney World mouse nap Mickey and feed him to Sylvester.View attachment 2985

they stole my clothes... i tried to change my clothes.. but they decided that they liked the first outfit better so they changed it back... then when i tried to change again ....they started deleting my clothes :(

Back