Mac Random Crashing as soon as I begin to battle an enemy ship

Plunder

Dockworker
Whenever I shoot say a broadside at a ship that I need to kill for a quest for the voodoo doll (I am killing Bulwarks and EITC Sea Vipers) my game instantly crashes moments after the cannons hit the ship. This is making it impossible for me to even kill a ship, and then I can't actually go on in the game and get things like the voodoo doll. Here are some pics:
Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 12.36.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 12.36.35 PM.png

I would love some feedback on why this is happening. I have the latest MacOSX updates and a Macbook Pro 2016. IDK why this is happening!!

Thanks, Plunder

Last edited:
Im having the same problems , it just happened to me again and I got the same message, its so annoying and its ruining my experience :(. I hope they fix it soon because its been happening to me for a like 2 weeks now

The same thing is happening to me and I cannot figure out how to fix it, I asked my dad who is a IT guy for my church and was previously an IT guy for a hospital, he said that it could be related to the level of RAM you computer has. I dont really understand what that means but I guess it could be helpful info.

iddc I just wanna know whats going on , ill do anything to play again , it was so fun and brought back so much 2006 nostalgia xD I hope they fix soon

Back