MacOS Mojave works! (kinda)

Scoutnga

Swashbuckler
Ahoy,

For anyone here who would like to be able to play Tlopo in MacOS it is still possible. The MacOS client will still work because Mojave does still contain support for OpenGL it is just no longer maintained by Apple. Also a more stable option I have found is to use an app called PlayOnMac to run the windows client in MacOS and it works very well.

Ahoy,

For anyone here who would like to be able to play Tlopo in MacOS it is still possible. The MacOS client will still work because Mojave does still contain support for OpenGL it is just no longer maintained by Apple. Also a more stable option I have found is to use an app called PlayOnMac to run the windows client in MacOS and it works very well.

I just caught sight of this thread. Is there any chance that you could record a video in both clients showcasing the difference in performance between Mojave and PlayOnMac, just as a presentation?

I just caught sight of this thread. Is there any chance that you could record a video in both clients showcasing the difference in performance between Mojave and PlayOnMac, just as a presentation?
I would love to see this too. I'm nagged daily to upgrade to Mojave. I'll also look into the PlayOnMac app. Thanks for letting us know!

Ahoy,

Has the whole apple thing already happen? Ive seen no change in performance...

Back