Magenta (bright Pink) Jacket - Help Plz

Lexi

Pirate
I had gotten my favorite Jacket ever in some loot - I think possibly from Tormenta - and lost it during the 3 lovely rollbacks. Does anyone else have this jacket and if so do you remember where you got it? Thanks for the help!

oh sorry Lexi. If I come across a magenta jacket, I will let you know. I am looking for the Red Jacket, if you run across one let me know ok ?

oh sorry Lexi. If I come across a magenta jacket, I will let you know. I am looking for the Red Jacket, if you run across one let me know ok ?

Will do, in fact why don't we all post our rare clothing and pics and where we found them .......... I really liked that pink jacket, I hope it wasn't just a special valentines loot.

I got mine from darkhart!
I had gotten my favorite Jacket ever in some loot - I think possibly from Tormenta - and lost it during the 3 lovely rollbacks. Does anyone else have this jacket and if so do you remember where you got it? Thanks for the help!
Most people get it at dark hart

i keep getting pink cloths from tormenta.... whats up with that

Lexi is a girl, right?, i already made that mistake before,..dont want to go thru that again,.. and christopher, i cant picture you in pink pants, sorry,...
facepalm.gif
pink shirt, ok, pants, nah...

:confused:.. my Adhy is fully pink boy, and Rhys had pink vest and pants,...

you know i was going to mention, except my adhy, he look good in pink pants, but i thought adhy, he get mad at me,...so now i can say, adhy, you pull off wearing pink is ok, my book,....just in US, adhy, most men dont wear pink,..well most men, except the ones who ask to borrow my clothes,..they my friends,..is all cool with me,...is just i prefer men,...ya know,..i know you like women, so you come visit, dont wear pink, i cant find you gf then....you know i love you adhy.....(the guy taught this girl how to sail!)
angel.gif

I mastered gun, then the site went down and there was a rollback, I don't remember the exact day, but I was able to log in for like an hour and play (crazy I know) (mastered gun again) then the site went back down again. When I logged back in and I had lost everything again. I don't know how many official rollbacks there were, I had heard only 2, but I know I had to buy the valentines outfit 4 times and had to master gun 3 times, so when I said three times that is what I was referring to. It may be because I was one of the dummies to log in and play while there were still ongoing issues. I'm almost back to where I was on all my levels, the only thing I haven't been able to get back is a few weapons and my pink jacket =(.

i had same problem, was so agravating, i made a new pirate shone, and i took all day in svs to get money so i could buy a war frigate and keep her level one notoriety, they dont level cannon or sailing in svs, then i had to level her in sailing to 15, on a friends war frigate with a crew (fastest way to level sailing), took awhile, and believe me, a crew does not like a level one sailing, hehe,..but by notoriety 12, she had her war frigate, ...guess what, next day, she did not exisit anymore,.....and i did it all over again, and next day, she did not exist again,...talk about MAD.
cursing.gif
But i know, stupid, me, i made her again, and so far,.....she still kicking, .....us sailing pirates never give up.......
parrot.gif
(i was a dummie to, log in and play, but hey, i just figure, we mastering our skills)

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday at dark, tormenta and outcast. I know I got the jacket from one of the three places, so I tried all three. I even tried fishing ...... (mastered fishing in the process so that was good ) I got at least two of everything BUT a jacket lol. Maybe if I quit looking for it, the pirates loot gods will surprise me and throw one my way lol............ I still haven't see a red one either.

And Yes for those that asked - I am a girl - and Guys can wear pink - I think they look great in it and shows their confidence in themselves!

iagree.gif
i agree with lexi. a guy with confidence in his manhood could wear pink and not think anything of it. i don't go out looting for pink stuff, but if i found a pink jacket or coat i would run it buy tia and if she liked it i would wear it for sure. one time i wore pink in rl for awhile. not because i have a thing for pink, but because i did my own laundry and a couple of my white t-shirts came out pink.
confused.png

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday at dark, tormenta and outcast. I know I got the jacket from one of the three places, so I tried all three. I even tried fishing ...... (mastered fishing in the process so that was good ) I got at least two of everything BUT a jacket lol. Maybe if I quit looking for it, the pirates loot gods will surprise me and throw one my way lol............ I still haven't see a red one either.

And Yes for those that asked - I am a girl - and Guys can wear pink - I think they look great in it and shows their confidence in themselves!
Esma if ye want an evening or whaling jacketd : very fancy and pricey : then ill recommend darkhart he gave me more than 5

:iagree: i agree with lexi. a guy with confidence in his manhood could wear pink and not think anything of it. i don't go out looting for pink stuff, but if i found a pink jacket or coat i would run it buy tia and if she liked it i would wear it for sure. one time i wore pink in rl for awhile. not because i have a thing for pink, but because i did my own laundry and a couple of my white t-shirts came out pink. :confused:

IMAO, funny, funny, funny,...you have that problem to,...all my stuff pink to,..hehe,...we need a housekeeper,.lolololololo:facepalm: but i do agree, a man with confidence, can wear pretty much anything, but you live by me, you going to be fighting off the men,..not the women,...then you going to see what we go thru, with the will you be my gf, thing,...
oops.gif

Back