Magic School Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWW ITS THE WORST!!!!!
EDIT (Jan 2, 2011 at 5:28 PM):
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak::skullpeak:

i kinda thought it was cool.....
oops.gif

EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT THAT TERRIBLE SHOW IT MAKES ME WANT TO KICK SOMETHING. I MEAN HOW REALISTIC IS A LADY DRIVING ON A BUS INSIDE ORGANS AND IN SPACE. I MEAN COME ON.im very sorry for my outburst.

I used to watch this when I was little. It was on the other day and it hit me, who would let their kids go to a school like this?! the kids are always in danger! And the teacher is cool with it! Another thing, isn't there anybody else that lives in this cartoon? All we see is the kids parents and the teacher

lol i liked to watch it isnt looking at sharks in a bus underwater cool or wat?
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM):
plus her wardrobe always matched wat fieldtrip was going to happen

if anyone would like to help me destroy this show that ruined my brain please leave me a message on what weapon/weapons you will be bringing.
lol1.gif

Ohh noooo, you didnt just put a clip of magic scool bus!!!
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 4:37 PM):
if anyone would like to help me destroy this show that ruined my brain please leave me a message on what weapon/weapons you will be bringing.:lol1:

I will be bringing every weapon in my arsonal my friend.:cannon: I cant belive that show is even around still. For the better, I had completely forgotten about that brain rott until now. Why? Why must this show haunt me? And curse the person who has reserected this terror in my mind!
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM):
Terrorist propaganda.:skullpeak:

Ohh noooo, you didnt just put a clip of magic scool bus!!!
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 4:37 PM):

I will be bringing every weapon in my arsonal my friend.:cannon: I cant belive that show is even around still. For the better, I had completely forgotten about that brain rott until now. Why? Why must this show haunt me? And curse the person who has reserected this terror in my mind!
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM):
Terrorist propaganda, is what it is.:skullpeak:
Oh yes I did! xDD Come on.. it isn't so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back