Glitch Main Quest Bug-Recover A List From Trading Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently on the "Recover a list from a desk in the Trading Co. Office on Tortuga" quest in the main storyline and every time I try to search the desk it says "Nothing Interesting Found Here". Ive tried killing the guard then searching the desk and vice versa. I also tried relogging in and still no luck.

I am currently on the "Recover a list from a desk in the Trading Co. Office on Tortuga" quest in the main storyline and every time I try to search the desk it says "Nothing Interesting Found Here". Ive tried killing the guard then searching the desk and vice versa. I also tried relogging in and still no luck.
Stuck on this too :/

I see this is an old thread, but I am just encountering this issue now. My main pirate could search the desk but my second cannot. Is there a fix?

Same problem on my quest-Eliminating the Competition where I have to search up the desk in EITC Outpost, it won't let me complete the quest.

More than likely it's gonna be another rollback as it's a second update today. Let's hope not oh god

I just made it to level 12 as the rollback put me back to level 3, I kinda wanna cry because it's suspenseful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back