Maintenance (08/20/13)

Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 1.21.24 AM.png

There will not be any new gameplay content added to the game during this maintenance, as updates like that are always added to the Test Server first. However, there is a possibility that the maintenance will install a bug fix into the game. You can check if there will be a bug fix by looking in the upper right corner of your launcher. There you will see the game's version number which is currently 1.0.34.31. When that changes, then there will be a patch of some form to download.

I stayed on until it said game is shutting down just now and it said closed for an "update", does it always say that when its closing down for "maintenance"???? Maybe they are adding something new??

I stayed on until it said game is shutting down just now and it said closed for an "update", does it always say that when its closing down for "maintenance"???? Maybe they are adding something new??

Said it for me too. One can only hope. Maybe a bug fix, which is fine with me. Lots of bugs need fixed

Let's keep our hopes up there might be some content update like the last maintenance followed by the GM event and 2 weapons. They could make them lootable for example or add some more following that story line. The unreleased items in the phase files are already at a certain dergree in the actual game programming. Only major updates will probably hit the Test Server.

Back