Maintenance 8/29/13

maintenance 8.29.13.png

The game will be closing for maintenance. No new content will be added. This is probably to "update" the game to add our "weekly surprise"...

At this point, I don't really know. Probably something cheap like more redeem codes or some unreleased peddler clothing. There isn't much they can do anyway; nothing is developed so it'll probably just be some re-run events and worthless items.

After the Closing News, I would not thought they will do another maintenance.

I'm just hoping for double rep again and more invasions, lol. I've got my lil Kate to lv 48 noto with all weapons masteres (potions and fishing as well) and need 1 1/4 levels to go to mastering completely. This is my goal before the end. She was my first pirate created and would not be right to leave her as is. She needs to be finished as well.

I'm just hoping for double rep again and more invasions, lol. I've got my lil Kate to lv 48 noto with all weapons masteres (potions and fishing as well) and need 1 1/4 levels to go to mastering completely. This is my goal before the end. She was my first pirate created and would not be right to leave her as is. She needs to be finished as well.

I assure you will made it to the end Kate!!! I can not say the same for me. My levels are the followings:

Notoriety: 47
Sailing: 23
Cannon: 22
Sword: 30
Pistol: 30
Voodoo Doll: 30
Dagger: 30
Grenades: 22
Voodoo Staff: 30
Fishing: 20
Potions: 20

I hate leveling grenades, as for the sailing and cannon it will take some time! :cry:

At this point it wont be much unless its Unreleased Peddlers, Unreleased Weapons, or something cheap as stated prior. I dont think there really is a point to do Maint. and "Weekly Surprises". This is something they should have done while a game is not being closed or a game that's eying the road of closing. At this point its Everyone for themselves and then you all die even if you made it in a lifeboat(reached your goals).

At this point it wont be much unless its Unreleased Peddlers, Unreleased Weapons, or something cheap as stated prior. I dont think there really is a point to do Maint. and "Weekly Surprises". This is something they should have done while a game is not being closed or a game that's eying the road of closing. At this point its Everyone for themselves and then you all die even if you made it in a lifeboat(reached your goals).

I reached my goals and I am happy with them regardless of the game closing. The only thing that matters is I have the memories of completing them rather than the virtual item which was a reward for my effort. The effort was the important part and in the end it amounted to a lot of great memories and taught me to work harder and harder to get what I want even though the chance of success may be small.

Back