Can be loot from Hunter And Warship.
Anchor_Charm.jpg

Heart of Port Royal
Heart_of_Port_Royal.jpg

Heart of Tortuga
Heart_of_Tortuga.jpg

Heart of Cuba
(Very OP staff...)
Desolation's Curse: is very similar to Leviathan's Curse. It will consume all of your voodoo in order to perform this weapon skill. The animation will be like the standard Desolation, except the texture for it will be in red, and it will not damage yourself unlike the Desolation voodoo skill does damage to yourself. You have to wait for your voodoo to recharge completely to use it again.
Heart_of_Cuba.jpg

Nerf version of Heart of Cuba. (If you think it very OP.)
Heart_of_Cuba_V2.jpg

AshenPyre.jpg

Here's a concept I threw together this morning on the side.

Immolation Blast - Functions similarly to a Firebomb, lobbed forward at a short range with a fully charged shot and ignites enemies in a cone to the direction you're facing in a blazing firestorm. The Area-of-Effect of the weapon would be effected by the user's Eagle Eye skill.

Steady Aim - A combination between Stun Immunity and Sure Footed, Steady Aim is meant to be a more rewarding perk obtained on Legendaries only.

Sharp Shooter & Eagle Eye Boost - General buffs to the weapon's range and accuracy, and to coincide with the special skill.​

View attachment 115742

Here's a concept I threw together this morning on the side.

Immolation Blast - Functions similarly to a Firebomb, lobbed forward at a short range with a fully charged shot and ignites enemies in a cone to the direction you're facing in a blazing firestorm. The Area-of-Effect of the weapon would be effected by the user's Eagle Eye skill.

Steady Aim - A combination between Stun Immunity and Sure Footed, Steady Aim is meant to be a more rewarding perk obtained on Legendaries only.

Sharp Shooter & Eagle Eye Boost - General buffs to the weapon's range and accuracy, and to coincide with the special skill.​
I really like the Immolation Blast and Steady Aim Ideas! Personally I would lower the attack a few notches though.

VioletThorn.jpg

Here's a new skill concept.

Lethal Attunement - "Shatter any active attunements for massive damage!"

Basically, this is a hard counter to Voodoo Doll attunements. The idea behind this dagger is to be the ultimate hard-counter to Voodoo dolls, and benefits from the user being skilled enough to charge the attack against an opponent that is locking them down at a distance with doll attacks. Finesse further assists the user in charging the ability, which when activated will break the Voodoo doll's attunement, and deal a massive strike.

As well, Voodoo Damage allows the dagger user to quickly devour the doll user's Voodoo as to avoid hard-hitting and expensive Voodoo attacks such as life drain. This creates a grace period where the dagger can get in close. In PvE, I could see this doing anywhere from 10-20% against a Voodoo Doll opponent, and in PvP, anywhere from 30-40% of their Max HP (Testing obviously required).

While not a direct use due to the fact that Daggers do not benefit from the increased throwing skill charge rate that knives do, this could synergize well with Throw Dirt to blind the user once you're in close to stop them from re-attuning you.​

WanderingEye2.jpg

Wandering Desolation - After the long charge-up of Desolation, send the roving spiral of death forward, taking 15% HP/s up to the maximum of 90% HP, or 6 seconds. While not particularly useful at first glance, this could be utilized as a more powerful version of Flaming Skull, with additional drawbacks but much more kill potential.

Spiritual Commune - A safety switch of sorts, this skill can be used to preemptively deactivate Desolation, thus refunding the remaining duration's worth of health. This skill can be interrupted by stuns, interrupts, and knockdowns.

And finally, a +3 Desolation Boost to increase the kill potential of Desolation. This alone would make the staff much more potent, included with the main perk.​

Last edited:
BladeOfTheAbyss.jpg

G'morning everyone!

I've talked a few times about how I'd like to tweak Blade of the Abyss to be a more relevant Cursed Blade, possibly on par with Thunderspine and World Eater in the original set. Without changing the weapon model (Which I had to avoid doing, because I dislike that it's basically identical to every broadsword), here are the few tweaks that I would do to Blade of the Abyss to make it a more relevant weapon.

Inferno Sweep - Inferno Sweep on this version gains a rank, upping it to Rank 4, as well as switching from a Break Attack that charges based on successful hits to a Weapon Attack that charges innately, giving the weapon an additional ability that can be utilized alongside the Bloodfire.

Enhanced Blood Fire - Upped from Rank 3 to Rank 4 as well, Enhanced Blood Fire gains the ability to charge additional damage by completing a fully timed combo chain from Hack to Flourish. This would give the blade the ability to do what it previously lacked in, being defeating more challenging opponents without a full blood charge. This allows the user to utilize the larger health pool of tough opponents to slowly charge the Blood Fire, gradually ramping up the damage as if you were sustaining it by defeating other opponents.

Cleave Boost - Replacing the original +3 Sweep Boost with a +3 Cleave Boost, this weapon gains a substantial boost in damage while completing the combo chain to charge Blood Fire by the third attack, essentially allowing the latter end of the combo chain to continuously have higher damage. This boost would also nullify the use of a typical PvP strategy that can allow a player to drop any of the third skills in their sword combo tree.​

View attachment 115794

G'morning everyone!

I've talked a few times about how I'd like to tweak Blade of the Abyss to be a more relevant Cursed Blade, possibly on par with Thunderspine and World Eater in the original set. Without changing the weapon model (Which I had to avoid doing, because I dislike that it's basically identical to every broadsword), here are the few tweaks that I would do to Blade of the Abyss to make it a more relevant weapon.

Inferno Sweep - Inferno Sweep on this version gains a rank, upping it to Rank 4, as well as switching from a Break Attack that charges based on successful hits to a Weapon Attack that charges innately, giving the weapon an additional ability that can be utilized alongside the Bloodfire.

Enhanced Blood Fire - Upped from Rank 3 to Rank 4 as well, Enhanced Blood Fire gains the ability to charge additional damage by completing a fully timed combo chain from Hack to Flourish. This would give the blade the ability to do what it previously lacked in, being defeating more challenging opponents without a full blood charge. This allows the user to utilize the larger health pool of tough opponents to slowly charge the Blood Fire, gradually ramping up the damage as if you were sustaining it by defeating other opponents.

Cleave Boost - Replacing the original +3 Sweep Boost with a +3 Cleave Boost, this weapon gains a substantial boost in damage while completing the combo chain to charge Blood Fire by the third attack, essentially allowing the latter end of the combo chain to continuously have higher damage. This boost would also nullify the use of a typical PvP strategy that can allow a player to drop any of the third skills in their sword combo tree.​
How much bonus damage is bloodfire giving internally? I think atm it isn't giving any bonuses.

1567643705348.png

Bit of an interesting weapon with a simple effect.

Transmutation - Essentially transforming living targets into undead adversaries, this weapon would be a great way to increase the range of available weaponry on harder living opponents to include guns too. Most likely would only do 1 damage since it gains effectiveness out of the utility. Each "Rank" of Transmutation increases the duration of Transmutation by 4 seconds, starting at 4 seconds during Rank 1.

This essentially makes it so that the ability is powerful, but can only be utilized by groups with plenty of backup fire ready to drop the opponent once the skill has been charged. Since Transmutation is a Weapon Attack, it's optimal charge time would likely be as long (if not a little longer) than Curse.

Scorch Boost - Essentially an additional bit of utility for the doll user to add into the mix of attacks that will swiftly bombard the opponent that the transmutation is intended for. Scorch is a very good skill to use as a compensation during the time it takes you to switch weapons.

Curse Boost - Designing the weapon to be effective against an unusual adversary, Curse Boost essentially makes it so that you gain an advantage continuing to use the doll in combat, making it so that the duration of Curse can outlast the charge time.

Focus Boost - While not entirely necessary to the weapon's overall effectiveness, an additional boost to the user's Voodoo could assist in keeping their abilities coming, especially with the more expensive skills as well.​

WardensStaff.jpg

Another skill augment design!

Eternal Torment - Similar to Jolly's voodoo powers, Eternal Torment would increase the utility of Wither by not only retaining its damage reduction ability, but also by shackling all opponents caught in its radius for 5 seconds. This would be a high risk weapon, as being in this area and potentially attempting to lock down the same set of opponents could spell your doom if you aren't careful, combined with:

Withered Curse - The first negative effect I've ever added to a weapon concept-- Ever. Withered Curse increases Wither's cast time by 35%, making the spam and re-shackling of the same opponents improbable since you will be taking damage during that time, but also still very possible if you have a dedicated group of people killing the opponents that you're locking down.

Wither Boost - A staple to any weapon utilizing a single ability, Wither boost, combined with Spirit Mastery Boost further increases the damage that Wither can output in the dedicated area-of-effect while also locking down the opponents with Eternal Torment.​

Back