Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

Made some changes to Sword of Quetzalcoatl to make it more useful.
Available from see loot exclusively.

Sword of Quetzalcoatl.png

LeJeuneTrinket.png

New weapon concept - Invasion drop (?)

Witchdoctor's Bane - Meant as a nuke to endgame voodoo opponents, this ability is charged based on hits dealt with the weapon, and has an innate bonus that charges the ability 1.5x faster if the opponent loses voodoo with Hex Eater Shot. This ability would be similar to Hex Eater, except the animation would be a blue aura pops up around the foe. (Like Life Drain)

Gypsy's Curse (Passive) - Damage dealt to an opponent's voodoo heals the person holding the weapon for 10% of the damage.

Curse Immunity - A small buff against voodoo opponents as to be able to avoid the debuff that they cast.

Hex Eater Shot +3 - Meant as a small incentive to use Hex Eater, and goes well with the ability's functionality.​

I honestly never noticed that, despite having Master Fencer's Sabre a number of times on TLOPO. Thanks for the FYI lol.
I have that sabre in my collection, I’ve always liked sabres so I carry more than I need. That sabre is the weakest in my collection but it’s so unique with the finesse and riposte that it’s staying as long as a more powerful one doesn’t come along, a la Fortune, with the same abilities.

Last edited:
Heart of Port Royal
View attachment 115631
Heart of Tortuga
View attachment 115632
Heart of Cuba
(Very OP staff...)
Desolation's Curse: is very similar to Leviathan's Curse. It will consume all of your voodoo in order to perform this weapon skill. The animation will be like the standard Desolation, except the texture for it will be in red, and it will not damage yourself unlike the Desolation voodoo skill does damage to yourself. You have to wait for your voodoo to recharge completely to use it again.
View attachment 115633
Nerf version of Heart of Cuba. (If you think it very OP.)
View attachment 115634
Your Heart of Tortuga seems like a broadsword version of the Devil’s Claw.

Back with a redux of a previous concept design I've shown off here.
1571771230645.png

Before ^^

After v v
1571771242834.png

Primary changes to the weapon are as follows:

Class changed from throwing knives to dagger
Attack lowered (86 -> 78) due to balance issues
Everlasting Agony no longer extends DoT timers, instead amplifying the damage per successful combo.
Vipers Nest removed in exchange for Lethal Toxin for weapon synergy. (Lethal Toxin -> 10 Crit%/Rank)
Eviscerate Boost removed for Adder Boost for weapon damage bonus utilizing synergy.

Another weapon redux coming soon.

Last edited:
Back with a redux of a previous concept design I've shown off here.
View attachment 116673
Before ^^

After v v
View attachment 116674

Primary changes to the weapon are as follows:

Class changed from throwing knives to dagger
Attack lowered (86 -> 78) due to balance issues
Vipers Nest removed in exchange for Lethal Toxin for weapon synergy. (Lethal Toxin -> 10 Crit%/Rank)
Eviscerate Boost removed for Adder Boost for weapon damage bonus utilizing synergy.

Another weapon redux coming soon.
Plus 5 on adder? Nice!

Courtesy of the crew, I've been allowed to pack together Weapon Sprites, Skills, and of course models of the new weapons released with Hollowed Woods and Forsaken Shallows. This also includes inventory sprites, weapon cards with text palettes, and more.

Weapons Template: https://bit.ly/2WDlo13
(Dropbox shortened link)

Everything included shown here:

I know it has been a long time coming, but we wanted to see how professional you all could get with creating your own custom designs! Have at it!

Last edited:
Courtesy of the crew, I've been allowed to pack together Weapon Sprites, Skills, and of course models of the new weapons released with Hollowed Woods and Forsaken Shallows. This also includes inventory sprites, weapon cards with text palettes, and more.

Weapons Template: https://bit.ly/2WDlo13
(Dropbox shortened link)

Everything included shown here:

I know it has been a long time coming, but we wanted to see how professional you all could get with creating your own custom designs! Have at it!
Thank you very much! I really appreciate this, especially if it was in a way inspired by my post in the Q&A thread.

Back