Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

ezgif-7-08a8a250e1a9.gif
Marty's Blunderbuss as per @Marc Daggerhound's request.
martysblunder.png

Honestly I could probably take requests if theres anyone that still cares about this thread
keep in mind im not a graphic designer/artist and get by using the only three tools i know how to use in photoshop lol

Short and sweet
Names are hard
Drops from, you guessed it
My take on the legendary from the big wooden guy on Outcast. Devil Root
devilsdread2.png

also i just realized that the "model" looks like a cross between the skeleton arm cutlass and the treebranch sword smh

Last edited:
Short and sweet
Names are hard
Drops from, you guessed it
My take on the legendary from the big wooden guy on Outcast. Devil Root
View attachment 118062
also i just realized that the "model" looks like a cross between the skeleton arm cutlass and the treebranch sword smh
I love the graphic design of this and the concept of giving Devil Root a legendary staff is perfect for him. I assume that the Devil’s Tremor would damage and knock down enemies in a fashion similar to the earthquake that stumps generate, which is also perfect. I do wonder why you chose rank 5 for the Devil’s Tremor being that it’s not in existence yet I feel that maybe rank 3 with the damage and duration you envision would be more appropriate. This brings me to the only real complaint: even though I agree that Wither is very appropriate for a plant based weapon I just don’t like Wither, the waves of light that encompass the entire screen and the lag it seems to produce are distracting, obnoxious and overall quality of game reducing inbo.

I love the graphic design of this and the concept of giving Devil Root a legendary staff is perfect for him. I assume that the Devil’s Tremor would damage and knock down enemies in a fashion similar to the earthquake that stumps generate, which is also perfect. I do wonder why you chose rank 5 for the Devil’s Tremor being that it’s not in existence yet I feel that maybe rank 3 with the damage and duration you envision would be more appropriate. This brings me to the only real complaint: even though I agree that Wither is very appropriate for a plant based weapon I just don’t like Wither, the waves of light that encompass the entire screen and the lag it seems to produce are distracting, obnoxious and overall quality of game reducing inbo.

I left the ability vague so that people could envision it any way they want really, also it's in true tlopo/potco fashion to have an ability's description be as vague as possible lol

As for it being rank 5, I dont really know exactly why I chose this. Leviathan has rank 5 Leviathan's curse and Soulweaver has rank 4 Watcher's visage, both skills unique to those weapons. -And since I put no thought into what the charge up time, damage output, or additional effect "Devil's Tremor" would have when making it, I decided to just go for it lol

And finally yeah, I agree that wither can be very annoying and unpleasant on the eyes, but seeing as how wither has been buffed on test I really wanted to make a staff with it. The overall staff buff in general prompted me to make a staff concept because the change genuinely made me excited to use and see new staves implemented. I do believe they should have some sort of mini overhaul, but nothing too major.

I left the ability vague so that people could envision it any way they want really, also it's in true tlopo/potco fashion to have an ability's description be as vague as possible lol

As for it being rank 5, I dont really know exactly why I chose this. Leviathan has rank 5 Leviathan's curse and Soulweaver has rank 4 Watcher's visage, both skills unique to those weapons. -And since I put no thought into what the charge up time, damage output, or additional effect "Devil's Tremor" would have when making it, I decided to just go for it lol

And finally yeah, I agree that wither can be very annoying and unpleasant on the eyes, but seeing as how wither has been buffed on test I really wanted to make a staff with it. The overall staff buff in general prompted me to make a staff concept because the change genuinely made me excited to use and see new staves implemented. I do believe they should have some sort of mini overhaul, but nothing too major.
I didn’t mean to be very critical of the rank 5 Devil’s Tremor, I just don’t see what possible justification there is, on Levi or Soul Weaver, for a unique skill on a legendary to be anything other than rank 3, it seems a potco tradition to be rank 3 on top tier weapons and only higher when a higher tier weapon is released later. I’m totally understanding your point of view on Wither but just can’t stand the visual effects.

Even though it was an original part of potco and I for the most part want such original things to remain I kinda feel I’d make an exception for Wither and support a toning down of it’s visual effects.

but.. but...
Why would you give it Wither Boost??
Top is on production, bottom is on test.
61f74ddd8d1b52d221913611f7633a8c.png

I like to make these legendaries weapons that I'd like to see and use in the game. Seeing as how grenades were run into the dirt and staves slid into their place for gold room, I wanted to make a staff with wither. I find desolation tedious and annoying

Last edited:
but.. but...
Why would you give it Wither Boost??
I think it’s obvious that Wither is a plant kinda thing and it is a powerful attack, so, it makes perfect sense that a staff from a powerful plant should have this attack. The complaint from me and no doubt you and half or more of all other players is that Wither is obnoxious. I like this staff so much that I hope it gets into the game as is or very similar at least. After seeing how perfect this staff is I kinda feel that we ought to mount a campaign to get the developers to adopt it and tone down the visual effects of Wither.

Ideas for a weapon I had, refined and very nicely designed by @Roger-Daniel

A weapon with multiple Skills would be very fun, this one with Intimidate which would trigger automatically, Intoxicate to inflict your opponent with a random effect a potent venom from a scorpion might subject it's poor victim to, and finally Death Strike, only usable when your opponent has red (low) health points remaining to help finish them off with a strong stab. To go along with this Blade Instinct +4 would boost overall weapon damage (Blade Instinct gives 5% dmg increase per point unless over 5, then 2.5% per point. So if maxed already it would boost another 10%)

Scorpion's Tail would drop from a new scorpion boss or perhaps from any scorpion in game as well.

scorpionstail.png

Last edited:
Ideas for a weapon I had, refined and very nicely designed by @Roger-Daniel

A weapon with multiple Skills would be very fun, this one with Intimidate which would trigger automatically, Intoxicate to inflict your opponent with a random effect a potent venom from a scorpion might subject it's poor victim to, and finally Death Strike, only usable when your opponent has red (low) health points remaining to help finish them off with a strong stab. To go along with this Blade Instinct +4 would boost overall weapon damage (Blade Instinct gives 5% dmg increase per point unless over 5, then 2.5% per point. So if maxed already it would boost another 10%)

Scorpion's Tail would drop from a new scorpion boss or perhaps from any scorpion in game as well.

View attachment 118108
Gotta admit, I like it better than the Scorpion's Tail I came up with 3 years ago.

Back