Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

The most powerful weapon in the game, only obtained by the strongest of pirates.

CALRWHEHEZER.jpg

Staff of Potential
Staff_of_Potential.png

Blade of Dynasty

Hidden Potential: Is a weapon skill that allow you perform a powerful upper slash attack and increases damage against a powerful foes. "increases damage against a powerful foes." meaning it will give a bonus damage against red tag enemy.
Critical Diminished: Is a passive skill that allow you to give you a chance to lower enemies Critical Striker Rates. (If the NPCs enemy can do Critical Strike ofc.) (Also, this ONLY work on land enemy and yes, this effect on land PvP.)
Blade_of_Dynasty.png

UmbralEclipse.png

The Umbral Eclipse Doll

Equinox Shift - Weapon Attack: This will function like a staff aura for the individual wielding the doll. Both modes will have an attuned list independent of the opposite mode, allowing for someone to utilize this doll to fill both the support and attack roles as a Voodoo Doll User. The animation would show like the standard poke animation, and your skills would be disabled or enabled based on the mode the doll is on.

Day Mode
Utilizing the Day Mode of Equinox Shift will give the player an outstanding damage dealing doll, with a +5 to Poke, +3 to Scorch, and +2 to Life Drain, as well as the Equinox Shift: Day passively increasing attack skills on the doll by 1.5x! This will push the doll to be an even higher octane damage dealer, while also disabling its healing capabilities in sun mode.

Night Mode
Utilizing the Night Mode of Equinox Shift disables all attacking skills on the doll and does not allow the player to attune enemy combatants, however, upon switching you gain an additional two attunements for a maximum of SEVEN players attuned at any given time. This doll's healing is only reduced by 1/4 it's standard damage/healing split toward allies, and increases innate healing by 1.3x

1 Player - 3600 Cure
2 Players - 2700 Cure (-25% rather than -50%)
etc.

EQUILIBRIUM Mode
For 20 seconds upon charging a hefty break attack, enter Equilibrium, gaining the effects of both Day AND night modes in tandem, and allowing the player to see attunements from both modes for the duration.

I've been thinking a ton recently about how to make doll gameplay more interesting, and I think something like this is a step in the right direction. Lemme know!​

View attachment 120571
The Umbral Eclipse Doll

Equinox Shift - Weapon Attack: This will function like a staff aura for the individual wielding the doll. Both modes will have an attuned list independent of the opposite mode, allowing for someone to utilize this doll to fill both the support and attack roles as a Voodoo Doll User. The animation would show like the standard poke animation, and your skills would be disabled or enabled based on the mode the doll is on.

Day Mode
Utilizing the Day Mode of Equinox Shift will give the player an outstanding damage dealing doll, with a +5 to Poke, +3 to Scorch, and +2 to Life Drain, as well as the Equinox Shift: Day passively increasing attack skills on the doll by 1.5x! This will push the doll to be an even higher octane damage dealer, while also disabling its healing capabilities in sun mode.

Night Mode
Utilizing the Night Mode of Equinox Shift disables all attacking skills on the doll and does not allow the player to attune enemy combatants, however, upon switching you gain an additional two attunements for a maximum of SEVEN players attuned at any given time. This doll's healing is only reduced by 1/4 it's standard damage/healing split toward allies, and increases innate healing by 1.3x

1 Player - 3600 Cure
etc.

EQUILIBRIUM Mode
For 20 seconds upon charging a hefty break attack, enter Equilibrium, gaining the effects of both Day AND night modes in tandem, and allowing the player to see attunements from both modes for the duration.

I've been thinking a ton recently about how to make doll gameplay more interesting, and I think something like this is a step in the right direction. Lemme know!​
Misha, this is the most intricate and beautiful legendary idea I've ever seen. Bravo my friend, bravo. :)

View attachment 120571
The Umbral Eclipse Doll

Day Mode

Night Mode

1 Player - 3600 Cure
etc.

EQUILIBRIUM Mode

I vouch this gets in the game ASAP. I need this in my LIFE!

Back