Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

This one you might find interesting, I got the idea to bring this weapon to life (located on these wiki pages).

83cbPnmkQAiGkCEjZvOmFg.png

Note about Hatred For Pirates: The chance of this happening with this weapon are about 5% per sword slash or skill. If it does happen, your character will become an enemy NPC surrounded by a purple aura that attacks all nearby pirates.

About two years ago someone leaked the server side code. As it is from two years ago, Many features barely work, if they even work at all.

However, I can change the text and color of weapon stats and such, then have it generate the weapon card for me. I usually have to clean them up in paint a bit before posting them, bc the text for weapon skills does not align properly, as seen in the grey world eater screenshot.
Why did some people just show up and suggest making changes to tlopo cards and other things with the ability to show perfect cards if this is some sort of leaked insider coding? I find that very curious as to the appearance of the whole design your own card thing. It does seem fun but odd by its timing. No, I'm not a conspiracy nut, but some things strike me as odd in a behind the scenes sort of way. I see something like this, and wonder why its here at this time.

Why did some people just show up and suggest making changes to tlopo cards and other things with the ability to show perfect cards if this is some sort of leaked insider coding? I find that very curious as to the appearance of the whole design your own card thing. It does seem fun but odd by its timing. No, I'm not a conspiracy nut, but some things strike me as odd in a behind the scenes sort of way. I see something like this, and wonder why its here at this time.

When I create the custom cards, I name not actually changing the effects. The text from each card is stored in the code. I am changing the flavor text, not the actual weapon effects.

Just something I thought up of when I remembered the Evil Curse of Doom. The blade's name is translated as (according to Google Translate) The Black Curse. This sword is also in the Sabre class.
H6r1wog3RLWw8E0qQ-gb2A.png

Note: When the weapon skill "Black Curse" is activated, the sword also glows black.

Back