Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

Thanks! I use photoshop to create my weapon cards - it took a lot of experimenting to get it to look like this. I created a template from the ground-up while using the weapon cards provided in this thread. The fontsizes, text positions, as well as some other things aren't perfect/don't exactly match the real thing - but it was the best that I could do.

The same fonts, colors, and icons are used. I used the color dropper tool on a couple images of weapon cards to find out the color codes of the elements so I can use them in mine. The fontname is Bardi regular, and I use the "Strong" preset. The text underneath the weapon skills is also Bardi, but I duplicate the layers so it looks this dark. The small icons (eg: the circle that the icons are displayed inside as well as icons like critical strike) are found in the wiki, saved, then placed inside. To get the outlines on some special skills like critical strike, I use the stroke effect. Also, some things are italicized (eg: "Rank x ", "Requires level...", and the "+.." boosts)

To change the color of the weapon and add my own etchings, I used the color replacement tool as well as the dodge/burn/sponge tools.

So to sum it up, I just stared at weapon cards and messed around for a long long time until I was able to recreate them.

Here is one generated with the actual game code, if you want to add the blue blunderbuss to it.
Frozen Blunderbuss.png

I decided to make a Famed Weapon group consisting of 4 different weapon classes named the Elemental Quartet:

***** NOTE 1: I left all the weapon pictures blank so people could imagine what these weapons would look like

NOTE 2: I don't have an empty weapon card for guns, so if someone wants to fix up the Gale Storm, it has 3 barrels and Medium Range

The French Broadsword, Bord Solaire, the Solar Edge:
RnPXldImQ9yXRs7ZptRlMA.png

The Spanish Staff, El Bastón de la Tierra, The Staff of the Earth:
orCrao08Sg6q92g1e0b4Fg.png

The Wind Repeater, Gale Storm:
D_jvHGiTT4KAIneBaQtT1A.png

The Water Dagger, The Sea's Peace:
xt8APr0NQnuByL-_GuF9_Q.png

Potion of Ghost Form.png

I wanted there to be a way for potions to be a more interactive part of the game. Right now, people pretty much only make potions to have a maxed pirate. Now I know what your thinking, "a legendary potion is dumb because once you use it, its gone forever..." so I thought, what if instead of leveling up to unlock potion recipes, you have to find them. This way, once you find a legendary recipe, you can brew as many of that potion as you want. ( as long as you don't have more than 5 at a time ).

Last edited:
A while back (about 5 months), I had an idea for Mythical Items (link here). I had another small idea, but it's not a weapon but more of an assist from the sea.

jKchMp7HS3_Qg08BZzTd5w.png

***Note 1: Pirate's Friend can only summon one of the 4 Legendary Fish depicted and only if you caught that legendary fish at least 3 times.
Note 2: The random buff comes from each of the fish's story: Speedy Lou makes your ship faster, Fogbell buffs yours, your crew-mates and your ship's damage, Mossy Moses buffs your ship's defense, and Fire Dragon gives you a nerfed combination of those 3 plus all cannon balls gain a Firebrand buff in stack to their innate, if they have one (for example: Fury would have its base damage plus it would light ships on fire like Firebrand ammo would).
Note 3: I know the names aren't very good for the abilities, but I couldn't think of anything else, feel free to improve this thing if you feel like it!

A while back (about 5 months), I had an idea for Mythical Items (link here). I had another small idea, but it's not a weapon but more of an assist from the sea.

jKchMp7HS3_Qg08BZzTd5w.png

***Note 1: Pirate's Friend can only summon one of the 4 Legendary Fish depicted and only if you caught that legendary fish at least 3 times.
Note 2: The random buff comes from each of the fish's story: Speedy Lou makes your ship faster, Fogbell buffs yours, your crew-mates and your ship's damage, Mossy Moses buffs your ship's defense, and Fire Dragon gives you a nerfed combination of those 3 plus all cannon balls gain a Firebrand buff in stack to their innate, if they have one (for example: Fury would have its base damage plus it would light ships on fire like Firebrand ammo would).
Note 3: I know the names aren't very good for the abilities, but I couldn't think of anything else, feel free to improve this thing if you feel like it!
You know what’s absolutely incredible? About a year ago while laying in bed I had the EXACT SAME IDEA. I mean like exact same. Like purple and called mythical. What are the odds

Thanks! I use photoshop to create my weapon cards - it took a lot of experimenting to get it to look like this. I created a template from the ground-up while using the weapon cards provided in this thread. The fontsizes, text positions, as well as some other things aren't perfect/don't exactly match the real thing - but it was the best that I could do.

The same fonts, colors, and icons are used. I used the color dropper tool on a couple images of weapon cards to find out the color codes of the elements so I can use them in mine. The fontname is Bardi regular, and I use the "Strong" preset. The text underneath the weapon skills is also Bardi, but I duplicate the layers so it looks this dark. The small icons (eg: the circle that the icons are displayed inside as well as icons like critical strike) are found in the wiki, saved, then placed inside. To get the outlines on some special skills like critical strike, I use the stroke effect. Also, some things are italicized (eg: "Rank x ", "Requires level...", and the "+.." boosts)

To change the color of the weapon and add my own etchings, I used the color replacement tool as well as the dodge/burn/sponge tools.

So to sum it up, I just stared at weapon cards and messed around for a long long time until I was able to recreate them.

Sucks that I don't have Photoshop. Unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees... or does it?

I honestly feel that the Legendary Weapons in-game at the moment are too focused on Swords, so I made one idea for a few weapon categories apart from swords (hopefully balanced).

Gun:
This one I made in reference to El Patron's Lost Weapons:
jigOW9uLTvmO_pUCRa9oIg.png

Doll:
tFmXvcrJQhq8aoVfYcl_pw.png

Grenade:
I think this one might be somewhat (heavily) unbalanced
SX9Sy6HHTrCdRzWLoIZWKw.png

I'm not much good at this weapon card stuff, but I did have an awesome idea.
Famed Blank[1].png

Grenades are already powerful as they are, so anything beyond 20 attack for a famed weapon is unnecessary. But this would be an awesome idea because I get sick of using common grenades, and grenades need more variety in this game.

Back