Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

The Topaz Curse.png

We have had the event weapon Zombie Kabab to better our chances against Jolly Roger's undead army. I made a new Rare, Famed, and Legendary version.

The original bayonet for comparison
UpdatedZombieKababBayonet.png

The new versions
Rare Zombie Striker Bayonet.png

Famed Zombie Hunter Bayonet.png

Legendary Zombieslayer Bayonet.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaos Zweihander.png

I had this this come to me during a looting session and i thought to myself... heck this would be a wonderful addition to the game... obviously loosely based of the Zweihander from dark souls but the model itself could be more great for this game

claymore.png

Probably my most unique idea.. could also really work in the game.. would be legendary due to being 1 a Massive sword of celtic origin
unique skill normally found in sabres. Blade storm boost and Blade instinct boost making it the only actual sword that could be looted with blade instinct... I could see this especially dropped by High level Navy Officers and stuff giving us more to do that tormenta xD
anyways.. here it is

A rough edit to what I personally think would be a better version of Jack Sparrow's Blade... bring back the rolling attack from the original POTCO Jack Sparrow's Blade, and then just lower critical strike to rank 4 and powerful to rank 3 (& scrap cleave boost and drain health).
Jack Sparrow's Blade.jpg

Last edited:
A rough edit to what I personally think would be a better version of Jack Sparrow's Blade... bring back the rolling attack from the original POTCO Jack Sparrow's Blade, and then just lower critical strike to rank 4 and powerful to rank 3 (& scrap cleave boost and drain health). ThougView attachment 107994
Rolling attack is supposed to be on top since it's a weapon skill but yes, it needs a debuff like this!

Back