Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

POTCOSlenderMan

Wanted Pirate
Ye 'ave a fun idea fer a weapon o' any rarity or type? Make a weapon card 'n post it here! All ideas are welcome from incredibly over powered to realistic, jus' make sure t' 'ave fun when ye do it! Feel free t' add a tale t' th' weapon if ye choose. Here are some empty weapon cards t' help ye get started (My thanks to @Thomas Sailskull for the new empty weapon cards!)
common-blank-png.89402
rare-blank-png.89401
famed-blank-png.89400
legendary-blank-png.89399

I'll start this off wit' a weapon card I made, but first its tale. Thar was once a pirate by th' name o' Hardin' Theodor, but he was known by his crew as "Hardin' the Blaze" due t' th' way he fought, he always burned his opponents, both durin' th' fight 'n durin' aft. He 'n his crew sunk numerous ships usin' solely firebrand ammunition. One day however, th' crew's witch doctor betrayed th' crew fer her freedom from th' Navy. She tricked th' cap'n into sailin' into a trap set by th' Navy on th' seas, 'n Hardin' was furious about her betrayal. But instead o' lettin' her go, th' Navy destroyed th' entire galleon wit' her on it 'n set th' entire thin' on fire! As th' ship burned 'n nigh-on everyone was seared t' death in minutes or jumped ship, th' witch doctor used her voodoo powers 'n trapped Hardin''s furious soul into a nearby voodoo doll hopin' it would exact vengeance fer her then burned alive herself. Th' doll began t' absorb some o' th' nearby flames 'n combined wit' th' furious soul o' Hardin' The Blaze, th' doll exploded in a flash o' pure red flames 'n a spectral ghost made o' those flames declared this t' all th' Navy ships around: "I shall nah be defeated so easily! Ye will all pay one day!" Th' flames then quieted as th' ship sank t' th' bottom o' th' sea. but th' doll surfaced t' th' top o' th' water 'n continued t' burn brightly. Aft a few months, a Navy ship carryin' a pirate witch came across th' doll by chance. A Navy soldier picked th' flamin' doll from th' water, but as soon as it touched his skin, he was set alight wit' red flames that naught could extinguish. He dropped th' doll down a large crack in th' ship's floorin' 'n it landed in th' cell o' th' pirate. She picked it up, but it didn' burn her, instead it only empowered her voodoo power 'n usin' th' doll, she burned every Navy soldier on th' ship 'n escaped imprisonment. Th' doll has constantly changed hands between pirates 'n thrives on burnin' th' Navy soldiers that indirectly caused its creation. 'Tis always burnin' wit' bright red flames but it ne'er harms th' pirate whom wields it.

JEIUli1nQayLU7l0k7WjZw.png

Last edited:
Made another one (there's some notes below the weapon card).
KutOKIqhQm_X5qpHh06e8A.png

Notes:
  • This sword is actually transparent and glowing red (like a Rage Ghost), there was no way that I know of to put that on the card
  • This sword has two Weapon Skills, instead of just one
  • Somber Demise from this sword isn't nearly as powerful as that of a Rage Ghost's, no one except them has enough rage to summon that much power
  • The weapon can only be taken from a defeated Rage Ghost

Made another one (there's some notes below the weapon card).
KutOKIqhQm_X5qpHh06e8A.png

Notes:
  • This sword is actually transparent and glowing red (like a Rage Ghost), there was no way that I know of to put that on the card
  • This sword has two Weapon Skills, instead of just one
  • Somber Demise from this sword isn't nearly as powerful as that of a Rage Ghost's, no one except them has enough rage to summon that much power
  • The weapon can only be taken from a defeated Rage Ghost

Ooooooh

This one isn't a weapon card specifically, this one is for sailing with a unique weapon skill I thought up of
HScZCQyPTAmCaCjkkUxWcA.png

Note: Captain's Beckon basically summons 3 NPC Pirate Ships whom sail to your location to assist you in fighting an enemy ship, not player pirate ships asking for assistance. The ship types and class are random, going from Light to War, from Sloop to Frigate, meaning you can end up getting a War Frigate, Light Sloop, and a Brig to assist you in battle, it's completely random and the ships leave after no more enemies are targeting you.

This one isn't a weapon card specifically, this one is for sailing with a unique weapon skill I thought up of
HScZCQyPTAmCaCjkkUxWcA.png

Note: Captain's Beckon basically summons 3 NPC Pirate Ships whom sail to your location to assist you in fighting an enemy ship, not player pirate ships asking for assistance. The ship types and class are random, going from Light to War, from Sloop to Frigate, meaning you can end up getting a War Frigate, Light Sloop, and a Brig to assist you in battle, it's completely random and the ships leave after no more enemies are targeting you.
I love this idea. NPC Ships as allies would be awesome, and I have an idea for a perk that I'm going to try and write out soon for a new thread.

My attempts at a Voodoo Staff series (nicknamed "Watchdog"):
Shepherd Staff

Greyhound Staff

Bloodhound Staff

**Duration of the dog ally would be 30 seconds at rank 1, 45 seconds at rank 2 and a full minute at rank 3

And here's another one I did just for kicks:

Gather around for a small tale of a legendary lost sword. This sword has an extraordinary power, to control the waves of the seven seas themselves, very similar to the Trident of Poseidon. The blade is also said to be cursed to the person whom wields it, the wielder can never swim again and the sword can never be removed from them as if the oceans themselves hate this blade, although if the person dies, the blade turns into sea water. No one knows if this tale is true, although rumors have suggested gathering the four Seven Seas items and bringing them to a secret shrine in the Caribbean will turn all four items into sea water, then you're supposed to take this sea water and dump it into the ocean, and the blade will appear and bind itself to you as if it felt you worthy of wielding it, although the seven seas will forever hate you for destroying their precious items...

Four Seven Seas items:

latest

The sword:
kTZ_ee_1SWC8-TGNaSdiVQ.png

Note for the sword: It's a Broadsword, not a cutlass, and Ocean's Fury's picture is ice, although the attack itself is sea water on land, and a big wave when boarding a Flagship

Ye 'ave a fun idea fer a weapon o' any rarity or type? Make a weapon card 'n post it here! All ideas are welcome from incredibly over powered to realistic, jus' make sure t' 'ave fun when ye do it! Feel free t' add a tale t' th' weapon if ye choose. Here are some empty weapon cards t' help ye get started (sorry they aren't any better, I borrowed them from this website).

Here are higher resolution versions:
Legendary Blank.png
Famed Blank.png
Rare Blank.png
Common Blank.png

Back