Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

Hector Barbossa's Pistol
Hector Barbossas Pistol.jpg

Before I hit the hay, I wanted to express the idea of this set of Multi-rarity grenades that I worked on within a couple hour's time. Would love to hear feedback on it.

68ca111e67f0461c9a54655a8398ab75.png

(Disclaimer, I know the typo here in the Requirement)

a39ddf5e47c76e94bde3b0a6a60d176f.png

This grenade starts to pick up the emphasis to using Stink Pots aggressively.

73eb7d70c9f49df2152c80ae5c84f04a.png

Modification to the first! ^^

14442704260726df40edd477ced97e7f.png

I want to take a moment to how my mentality with this break attack works. Think of it as a Fire - Poison Mage in many games, where the damage is either an indirect DoT, or a massive and powerful hit that lasts vastly less.

That is my mentality here. The first step to the break attack, the attack itself, would be to toss a modified stinkpot (that doesn't steal from the player's reserves) that leaves an odor that coats enemies in a marginal radius. The second step to this Break would then be switching to a Firebomb, and using that Firebomb to set the enemies who are coated in the liquid as a sort of catalyst, a multiplier to damage that could either critical or deal a substantial base.

And finally..
55e17c3a1c07eedbcc9e9b9a501cf741.png

Further amplifying the ability to play with an aggressive style, focusing less on your health because of splash and more about the quantity of grenades that you can count off, I think this set of grenades could be an interesting modification of playstyle for many, and it definitely takes what I want from it in that it emphasizes use of two of the lesser popular grenade choices, and combines them to make them work great in unison, but is simply a choice rather than a necessity!

Last edited:
The Topaz Curse
Can be found in loot rating 4 or 5.
Can be loot at Isla Tormenta or Raven's Cove after completing Raven's Cove Quest.
View attachment 110303
I think that if and when they are ready to release the 4th loot container they should also release a new weapons class, like you show here, and that such weapons should only be available after completing an additional quest; it should be required that you complete the RC quest before you can get the new quest to open Mythical weapons.

7bd6e43a1a495f08e42929b649dd04cb.png

Low and behold, I'm back with another Legendary Concept!

Disclaimer: The Precision Strike ability is meant to deal a good 5-8K, and then leave a Curse for 10 seconds.

whipped this up. kinda looks more like a throwing knife now. if i put more time into it i'd prob have played with model a bit more to have it look like a dagger, and could have made the precision strike icon from scratch.

drearydirk.png

whipped this up. kinda looks more like a throwing knife now. if i put more time into it i'd prob have played with model a bit more to have it look like a dagger, and could have made the precision strike icon from scratch.

Definitely a fan of your concept! The model I designed was a reskin of the "Bloodletter" quest-obtained dagger, I felt the very prim and antique design kept more to the theme that I was going for, but I'm also loving your variant as well! As for precision strike and it's icon, I do agree that it could be potentially done from scratch, but I do think either variant between our two could very well work for the flavor text as it were.

Definitely a fan of your concept! The model I designed was a reskin of the "Bloodletter" quest-obtained dagger, I felt the very prim and antique design kept more to the theme that I was going for, but I'm also loving your variant as well! As for precision strike and it's icon, I do agree that it could be potentially done from scratch, but I do think either variant between our two could very well work for the flavor text as it were.
typically legendaries would have their own unique look, so thats a thing u might wanna keep in mind w/ legendary weapon cards. other than that gj with the weapon

Back