Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

download.png

I actually really like the utility given to Sweep on your weapon concept. It definitely makes the ability a ton more viable, even if I wouldn't add points to it for this weapon alone. Great concept, and I love the art!

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Another remastered legendary of mine. Enjoy!

Old:
View attachment 111011

New:
View attachment 111010

As sad as I was to call your bluff on it coming from The Watcher (Despite the fact the weapon model obviously didn't match), I think your concept is really cool, and I would use this as my primary blade if I could, that model is absolutely awesome.

EDIT: (Also, Kudos on keeping the gold amount consistent between this and the other Forsaken Shallows Sabres) ;)

As sad as I was to call your bluff on it coming from The Watcher (Despite the fact the weapon model obviously didn't match), I think your concept is really cool, and I would use this as my primary blade if I could, that model is absolutely awesome.

EDIT: (Also, Kudos on keeping the gold amount consistent between this and the other Forsaken Shallows Sabres) ;)

Thanks! The weapon models are really the only reason I wanted to rework these 2 legendaries so I'm happy to see you like them as well!

Backstab is one of my favorite weapon skills, so I've been wanting to make a dagger with a better backstab. This is the next step up from the famed Cutthroat's Dagger. Credit to @Fortune Burnrose for the Critical Backstab inspiration from Critical Sweep on Citrine Curse.

Mutineer's Silencerjpg.jpg

Probably the weirdest sabre model I have ever come up with lol. Anyway, we never have a "Normal" legendary sabre in the game before. So, here an idea for a normal legendary sabre and I want to have the fastest attack sabre in the game. Enjoy!
Hasten Blade.jpg

Reference to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's song "First Snow"
The First Snow.png

I couldn't find a staff I liked to use as a weapon model for this card, I kinda imagined it having a star-like top on it
download.png

Back