Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

Courtesy of the crew, I've been allowed to pack together Weapon Sprites, Skills, and of course models of the new weapons released with Hollowed Woods and Forsaken Shallows. This also includes inventory sprites, weapon cards with text palettes, and more.

Weapons Template: https://bit.ly/2WDlo13
(Dropbox shortened link)

Everything included shown here:

I know it has been a long time coming, but we wanted to see how professional you all could get with creating your own custom designs! Have at it!
Okay, this is mega epic

Stormfury Blade
Stormfury_Blade.jpg

Edited: Changes I have made for Stormfury Scimitar (Now called Stormfury Blade).
-Thunder Immunity Rank 2 have been changed to Rank 3. Just to match with the rest of the legendries rank.
-Lowercase "B" from "Thunder"B"olt" to "Thunder"b"olt".
-Changed the name "Stormfury Scimitar" to "Stormfury Blade".

Last edited:
Stormfury Blade
View attachment 116915

Edited: Changes I have made for Stormfury Scimitar (Now called Stormfury Blade).
-Thunder Immunity Rank 2 have been changed to Rank 3. Just to match with the rest of the legendries rank.
-Lowercase "B" from "Thunder"B"olt" to "Thunder"b"olt".
-Changed the name "Stormfury Scimitar" to "Stormfury Blade".
Thunderbolt boost? Why would it need that?

Long ago back in 2013, a select few POTCO game masters gave out some scimitars. However, there existed an urban legend that a select few people obtained a legendary scimitar from them known as Pharaoh's Judgment. While this weapon wasn't real, I decided to theorize what this sword would be like:
View attachment 116987
As a bonus, here's a mockup of what it'd look like in a loot drop:
View attachment 116988
Thats hot

Back