Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

Leprechaun Doll
After completing St. Patrick's Day Quest Part 2 as a quest reward.
Leprechaun_Doll.jpg
Leprechaun_Doll.png

Remade the sword of triton. Also touched up the model itself to make it look better and more accurate to the movie.
SOT is probably the coolest and strongest sword in pirates of the caribbean history although i havent read any of the novels (i know theres a sword of cortes in there). To put it as dramatically as possible, what disney did to this sword was criminal
Triton.png
tritoncard.png

anywho the thought process behind this sword is that break attacks are lame so the new ability is essentially just the same thing but is a weapon skill and has a different name. I had to include some sort of passive ship buff on the sword since the main thing thats special about the sword is it can control ship rigging and whatnot so I guess each rank of "Triton's Blessing" would be like 1 point added to each skill. Sweep and spin cut are whatever, I didn't want to make the sword hilariously better than the legendaries we've got currently.

Most importantly, I kinda just made this sword with the request to TLOPO that the Sword of Triton *should* become a legendary that's lootable from QAR or skeleton ships or something. The sword has incredible potential with the name, backstory, and even model that is wasted with it being a redeem code or quick QAR reward. Regardless I think you guys may have already dropped that ball with releasing it already. Anyway, hope people like it.

#maketritongood

Last edited:
Awesome weapon and card design by @Roger-Daniel

The "Fer-de-lance" is a dangerous pit viper found near and in the Caribbean, including a Spanish settled island. Foulberto Smasho is a very dangerous boss known for throwing knives, whom is also Spanish. These Vipers Nest boosting, critical striking, infinite Vipers ammo along with Dagger Whirlwind 5 should give Foulberto Smasho something deservedly powerful to fight for.

fangs.png

Back