MALE v.s. FEMALE

S

Shamus The Brute

OK mates, here is your chance to be both BOLD & respectful at the same time.

Share with us what you most like/dislike about being a girl or a guy & also, what you most like/dislike about the opposite. (Aye! This is kinda lame but, hey...let's begin some discussion).

*For myself, I most like being a dude cuz I can return home after a long night at work, sit on my couch, grab the televison remote, & just stare, lol.

bal2.jpg

Living life as a MAN, I enjoy a hot potato along with my steak, belch or fart by my lonesome without flinching, scratch myself when I want to be scratched, & wear clothes that have holes in them without feeling concerned. Basically, I become like a wild animal!

What I do not like most about being a man is the need to shave my face all the time. (Again,I am like a wild animal, lol)!
​
*Concerning women, I guess for me what I most like is feminity & their concern for others. What I do not like about women, sometimes, are the deep grudges they hold when a guy makes a mistake.

Enough about me, let me hear what things you like & dislike. It would be nice if we could remain "anonymous" with our answers but...sorry, not here on forums, lol.

I like being a girl cuz.... Ummm... Actually I dont. :l xD... The only part that I like about being a girl is.. Getting to shop. :confused: I also don't like acting like a "lady".. U know, sitting up straight & being "perfect" It annoys me :)
What I like about guys is that they aren't afraid to get dirty! Football yahoo!
&.. What I DONT like about guys is... They hog the T.V. & eat all ur food. ;)

I guess guys are stronger the girls (just biologically). I can't wait to read all the angry responses :rolleyes:
Girls are great protectors though. Women are sensitive because that helps them watch over their childrren. That was just a scientific view of it of course. There probably are different stuff too

I guess guys are stronger the girls (just biologically). I can't wait to read all the angry responses :rolleyes:
Girls are great protectors though. Women are sensitive because that helps them watch over their childrren. That was just a scientific view of it of course. There probably are different stuff too
I can kinda agree on that.... Back in the 1800's the woman were supposed to stay home and take care of the children, sew, etc. But welcome to the 21st century ;) :D

Hehe yeah weak right? Noooooooott meeeee :D *Flexs*

On the men being stronger point... that is primarily due to the average man being taller and heavier than the average woman. Also, a man's body is more 50-50 between upper and lower body strength. Women are 40-60%. So, between a man and a woman of similar height/weight and health level - he may have some more upper body advantage, but she would the lower.

Women also have a lower center of gravity... for better balance.

Now women say they have to tolerate a lot but men seem to me to more adaptable to difficult or spartan environments.

On the flipside, i think women deal with pain and sickness MUCH better than most men.

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE ABOUT MEN/BOY/MALE?
Well I dont hate anything about our features.
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE ABOUT WOMEN/GIRLS/FEMALE?
Because they're just too sensitive, just say some thing bad to them, and boom slap-and-break-up-situation.
And also because they're Women/Girls/Female is to long to spell was well as males its shorter, example:
WOMEN
MEN
___
GIRLS
BOYS
___
MALE
FEMALE

men... bad manners... is that NOT a turn-off? i mean, even my dad is gross.. and he's older.. i thought he would've learned SOME manners somewhere along the way..
women... well, honestly, most of us care about how we look more than anything else. but who's to blame? we're only trying to impress. ;)
i don't like being a girl because... you have to look decent or people will judge you.

I don't have any complaint of being a female (!), and never thought of being the other gender (!!). But if had I been born male, I truthfully could say that I would've made the kind of man I expect them to be (!!! ;)).

My reference book says - rather surprisingly for modern feminist view - that females are the weaker side, physically (stereotype, but it's ok). So, yes, Capt. Fear, I agree with you on this one. And I love it when you said that females are protectors ... seems like in the fauna world to me. In the human world, well, it should work both ways, means females could be protectors and males should be protectors because it seems like the opposite of the fauna world there.

Chris and Will, luckily not all girls worry too much about appearance and hairdo. ;)
Shamus dear, I don't blame you for wanting to take a big break after a long day at work ... Unfortunately some women work long hours too and are still expected to do house chores when they get home, and those are not considered 'work'. :) So ... it would be great (and more attractive to a lot of women, I can bet you on that), if men would help.
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 3:59 PM):
On the flipside, i think women deal with pain and sickness MUCH better than most men.

LOVE this, Eliza ... so true!

[quote="ElizaCreststeel, post: 37661On the flipside, i think women deal with pain and sickness MUCH better than most men.[/quote]

Women have a higher pain tolerance

I admit, I'm the kind of girl who has mood swings here and there.. thats what i hate about myself :p Over all women.. hmm Some try too hard to please their men! Come on ladies.. live ur own life... Pleasing a men would do u no good.. unless its the only way to live a "happy" life with ur hubby, bf,lover, etc.
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 5:02 PM):
ALSO men.. ugh. Some are just so nasty. i remember in 4th grade i was in a classroom with two boys who liked to force themselves to fart ! They thought it was super funny.. :p nope.. it was so nasty!

I don't have any complaint of being a female (!), and never thought of being the other gender (!!). But if had I been born male, I truthfully could say that I would've made the kind of man I expect them to be (!!! ;)).

My reference book says - rather surprisingly for modern feminist view - that females are the weaker side, physically (stereotype, but it's ok). So, yes, Capt. Fear, I agree with you on this one. And I love it when you said that females are protectors ... seems like in the fauna world to me. In the human world, well, it should work both ways, means females could be protectors and males should be protectors because it seems like the opposite of the fauna world there.

Chris and Will, luckily not all girls worry too much about appearance and hairdo. ;)
Shamus dear, I don't blame you for wanting to take a big break after a long day at work ... Unfortunately some women work long hours too and are still expected to do house chores when they get home, and those are not considered 'work'. :) So ... it would be great (and more attractive to a lot of women, I can bet you on that), if men would help.
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 3:59 PM):

LOVE this, Eliza ... so true!
[quote="ElizaCreststeel, post: 37661On the flipside, i think women deal with pain and sickness MUCH better than most men.

Women have a higher pain tolerance[/quote]

Thats for sure! We get sick we don't have the luxury of going to bed and weathering it out with rest. Every man i know that gets sick moans and groans and are in bed for two days,can you bring me more soup!

Back