MALE v.s. FEMALE

not all woman care about how they look, me, i could care less,..but is true, we are weaker, physically, but we can make up for that, by some of the animals we keep, but these animals require strong minded women,..which we are,...we are just as smart as men,...only a bit weaker physically,..that the only difference....its like men challenge me,..and i say, you can do it, i can, to, rock climbing, have a motorcyle, lets, see,.backpack, waterski,.i hon
my babies.jpg
estly have not tried drag racing, though we did have pro race drag car, that did scare me a bit, i admit it,..

Not sure if its not complete public knowledge here or not - it's no secret, but though Eliza is my favorite pirate to play - I'm a man.

That said, I will fully acknowledge the strengths women have. They don't have to be 6' amazonian blondes like Eliza to be strong, self-determined and capable. Just need the amazon attitude.

The women in my life tend to have more common sense than I do, though that's not saying a whole Heck of a lot. And I do love it when a woman won't be set back by tradition (like Bella). It's more often the thing that holds them back, than their mental or physical prowess. Lumping things into gender as opposed to individual is a little too easy.

But ladies, you tend to lump guys too. We're not all a bunch of beer-swilling, sports-watching, mess making slobs. First, I've never really been a beer guy and second, the only sport I watch is wrestling (no criticisms please, I'm a long-time, die hard fan). I will concede being a little messy at times.

Not sure if its not complete public knowledge here or not - it's no secret, but though Eliza is my favorite pirate to play - I'm a man.

That said, I will fully acknowledge the strengths women have. They don't have to be 6' amazonian blondes like Eliza to be strong, self-determined and capable. Just need the amazon attitude.

The women in my life tend to have more common sense than I do, though that's not saying a whole Heck of a lot. And I do love it when a woman won't be set back by tradition (like Bella). It's more often the thing that holds them back, than their mental or physical prowess. Lumping things into gender as opposed to individual is a little too easy.

But ladies, you tend to lump guys too. We're not all a bunch of beer-swilling, sports-watching, mess making slobs. First, I've never really been a beer guy and second, the only sport I watch is wrestling (no criticisms please, I'm a long-time, die hard fan). I will concede being a little messy at times.

OMG, OMG, i love men that play women,...they have the BEST fashion sense, i say, can we go shopping, i save my money for a ship later,....now i am not going to be a giveaway, i promised them i never would, but i always, say, i going to try to make a pirate like that, they are so pretty,.., how you do that, i want one like that,...,......and i make them over and over, and they never come out as pretty as the ones they make,..they keep saying that is the old body style bella, you just cant, but i try anyway.......and is soooo cute, cause, still i cant say who,....but they are shy guys,...but when they play as women, with me,...hehe,...they have ATTITTUDE,..we have so much, funnnnnnnnn.........:party: we party, we party,.....!!!!!! Can i play with you sometime Eliza,...i dont know why people think i mean, but my friends who know me,...know when i play, i am all about the funny,..that is who bella really is,.....just plain,...silly:angel:

to me is not looks that makes a man or women, but the bond between them,..my exhusband was hard working ambitious, me, he looked beyond my looks and knew i was smart, accounting wise, so the two of us together just worked, and we loved doing things together, laughing together, no he was not, the most handsome,...but sometimes life gets in the way, and the things you build together becomes so great it tears you apart, and you wish for a simpler life,..is the man that can make me laugh, not make me cry, that is the man i am going to stay with....and i dont care if he is messy, or how he dresses, but he has to like dogs, only requirement,...:rolleyes:

Bella, wow. I feel like I just got tackled. LOL... I hope you don't look at me as less a real man because I play Eliza. Never thought I had the greatest fashion sense, but... Eliza is very much a non-girlie-girl. I dress her conservatively most often. And I will admit I tried to make her my ideal when I designed her; thus the large eyes, tall stature, etc. She has the 1st generation curvy figure also.

As for hanging out... just a matter of when. I play mostly after 9pm EST on either Andaba or Cortola. I'm happy to set a place etc. Lately, I'm working on Eliza's big brother John Creststeel as well. Just post me a note.

Bella, wow. I feel like I just got tackled. LOL... I hope you don't look at me as less a real man because I play Eliza. Never thought I had the greatest fashion sense, but... Eliza is very much a non-girlie-girl. I dress her conservatively most often. And I will admit I tried to make her my ideal when I designed her; thus the large eyes, tall stature, etc. She has the 1st generation curvy figure also.

As for hanging out... just a matter of when. I play mostly after 9pm EST on either Andaba or Cortola. I'm happy to set a place etc. lately, I'm working on Eliza's big brother John Creststeel as well. Just post me a note.

no way, i think it is cool you play as a woman,...is all in fun,...to me everything is all about the funny,.... like i said, my best friends, they play as women,...but i wont be giving up their names,..hehe,..i tried one time to play as a man, and no, i didnt make him tall with giant muscles, that not bellas ideal man,...is more the average slight guy with pony tail on top dark hair, black clothes, i think he looks cool,...to me,..and i love the spanish dressed guys that is cool to, but i think you have to win all those clothes, and i wanted them right away,..i am so impatient :sad1:.. i just have no sense of how to dress good, i tried, didnt work,...i even asked them, what do i wear? this is hard,....i gave up...Hey wait this could be fun, maybe i try to make a guy again, just to see if you could guess if its me,....i will be respectful though, bella, doesnt like disrepectful men,.....so i see you on,...andaba or cortola,...:party:
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 10:01 PM):
Thats for sure! We get sick we don't have the luxury of going to bed and weathering it out with rest. Every man i know that gets sick moans and groans and are in bed for two days,can you bring me more soup!

They Moan and Groan so you can feel sorry for them lol. Of course I should know :)[/quote]

i dont know about that, pain and tolerance thing, i tell you a little story,...my exhusband, i will never forget that day, we owned a concrete company, but he would still get out there and worked with the guys, he hit a nail, and it flew up center of his eye, direct in the middle and all day he had to hold that eye going from the hospital to a dr office to that night in surgery, having a cornea transplant, he spent a month in bed, but i still went to the office each day, and to this day, the parrot he kept (his name is timmy) , cause we spit up, still says,...MY EYE, MY EYE! So yeah, i give men, credit for being a bit tough to,....I know that had to hurt, but he never complained once,...he is one tough guy,...:daggermouth:

Thats for sure! We get sick we don't have the luxury of going to bed and weathering it out with rest. Every man i know that gets sick moans and groans and are in bed for two days,can you bring me more soup!

They Moan and Groan so you can feel sorry for them lol. Of course I should know :)[/quote]

looks like the quoting system got messed up a bit.

Not all girls are obsessesed on how they look, but still you should take care of yourself so you dont look like you just came out of a cave

i am suspecting a little of a rewrite in there but i could be wrong,...my mind always seems to go to different places, lol.....:popcorn:

girls care to much about appearence i dislike this about them

ok, not all girls care about appearance. depending on the place and time, we will get dressed up. Girls like me.... I don't give a rats a bout how I look. Jeans and t-shirt suits me well. I will dress up every now and then if I have to or if I am going out to party and I don't wanna look stupid. Jeans and a nice blouse. I do not wear make-up EVER!! ok, sometimes lol... I only wear eyeliner or mascara. Other than that, I am always busy so I have no one to impress. I don't have time for all that. xD
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 10:57 PM):
Men are slobs. I can't stand them eating with their mouths open and dripping ketchup in their lap. Haha. But they get angry so easily. They always have to be right as do women so arguing is impossible to avoid. They are child-at-heart which makes them awesome. Guys are laid back. They don't take shiz from no one. U can't help but love their personality. I like being a girl minus the changes we go through. It's some crap. Curse you Eve. Girls have every right to be upset. We r sensitive and fragile. When we r stressed out u better not mess with us. I can't stand girls who think they r hotter than the rest and throw on tons of make- up and dress like u know whats. Hmm.... there is so much more, this is just a lil. GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!

ok, not all girls care about appearance. depending on the place and time, we will get dressed up. Girls like me.... I don't give a rats a bout how I look. Jeans and t-shirt suits me well. I will dress up every now and then if I have to or if I am going out to party and I don't wanna look stupid. Jeans and a nice blouse. I do not wear make-up EVER!! ok, sometimes lol... I only wear eyeliner or mascara. Other than that, I am always busy so I have no one to impress. I don't have time for all that. xD
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 10:57 PM):
Men are slobs. I can't stand them eating with their mouths open and dripping ketchup in their lap. Haha. But they get angry so easily. They always have to be right as do women so arguing is impossible to avoid. They are child-at-heart which makes them awesome. Guys are laid back. They don't take shiz from no one. U can't help but love their personality. I like being a girl minus the changes we go through. It's some crap. Curse you Eve. Girls have every right to be upset. We r sensitive and fragile. When we r stressed out u better not mess with us. I can't stand girls who think they r hotter than the rest and throw on tons of make- up and dress like u know whats. Hmm.... there is so much more, this is just a lil. GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!

you are funny,....i have seen men, who take a lot longer than women to get ready, spend a lot longer in front of the mirror,..(body builders,...i am one who has worked out most her life,...just something i have always done,..) and men hate waiting,....for a woman to get ready,...they dont like tons of make-up,...and that girl,..that think she is so hot,...she not the kind they want to bring home to meet their mother,...lol....but you are right what men do like is someone that will get up 5 in the morning throw on some jeans and go backpacking forget the makeup,...or spend the day in the sun,....but when it is time to go out, that is the time,.simple,..statement will far more impress, a white silk dress than dressing like you said, a you know what,....but then again, i dont get jealous of women, no matter how they look, i just figure, there will always be someone out there prettier than you, so why stress,...if the man you are with would rather be with her, i just say, bye,...he is not worth your time,...or your heartache...:piratemickey:

On the matter of pain tolerance & how well guys can handle it...Well if I was to be pregnant...I think maybe I could push out a "baby," then go play basketball or walk 18 holes of golf or something, lol.

*I really don't see what the B-I-G deal is :rolleyes:. JK.

On the matter of pain tolerance & how well guys can handle it...Well if I was to be pregnant...I think maybe I could push out a "baby," then go play basketball or walk 18 holes of golf or something, lol.

*I really don't see what the B-I-G deal is :rolleyes:. JK.

of course that is after you had, that wonderful pain medication they give you, you will be flying,...right? You will be in 7th heaven

I like being able to do guy things like getting dirty and riding atvs at the camp.
I dislike having to shave every day.
What I like about women is that they are soft and affectionate but not afraid to put themselves in harms way for their loved ones( ever hear the saying never mess with momma bear?)
What I don't like is that they nag to much lol joking.

I like being able to do guy things like getting dirty and riding atvs at the camp.
I dislike having to shave every day.
What I like about women is that they are soft and affectionate but not afraid to put themselves in harms way for their loved ones( ever hear the saying never mess with momma bear?)
What I don't like is that they nag to much lol joking.

lol im a girl and i ride atv's at my camp, not all girls r prissy O_O

i agree with Constance... i have four wheelers and dirt bikes.. i go mudding and fishing etc. etc.... but then again i love my lip gloss collection and getting my nails done so idk.. O_O

2,000 MESSAGE WHAT NOW PEOPLE! O_O O_O O_O

Back