MALE v.s. FEMALE

This is the strangest off topic post i have seen.... and i've seen some strange ones.

Anyway. I don't like the prissy girls alot them ain't too great about attitude either. Luckly i've got me Liz that still dresses like a girl but ain't afraid to 'be a guy' in a way. Mudding,dirt biking, all that sorts.... shes done more of that than meh... :D

When girls try to dress all fancy and what-not it kind of annoys me, I would not really want to me all that make-up in the way, I just want to see the REAL girl behind it all, and yes, guys can be a real couch potato... WELL, you met my dad that "Couch PotatoX2" Yeah... I'm serious lol.

On the men being stronger point... that is primarily due to the average man being taller and heavier than the average woman. Also, a man's body is more 50-50 between upper and lower body strength. Women are 40-60%. So, between a man and a woman of similar height/weight and health level - he may have some more upper body advantage, but she would the lower.

Women also have a lower center of gravity... for better balance.

Now women say they have to tolerate a lot but men seem to me to more adaptable to difficult or spartan environments.

On the flipside, i think women deal with pain and sickness MUCH better than most men.

But, not mental pain. Not trying to be ***ist or anything, but it seems men are more subject to physical pain (But, we try to hide it ;) ) while women are more subject to mental pain, like, for example, loosing a loved one.

ok, not all girls care about appearance. depending on the place and time, we will get dressed up. Girls like me.... I don't give a rats a bout how I look. Jeans and t-shirt suits me well. I will dress up every now and then if I have to or if I am going out to party and I don't wanna look stupid. Jeans and a nice blouse. I do not wear make-up EVER!! ok, sometimes lol... I only wear eyeliner or mascara. Other than that, I am always busy so I have no one to impress. I don't have time for all that. xD
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 10:57 PM):
Men are slobs. I can't stand them eating with their mouths open and dripping ketchup in their lap. Haha. But they get angry so easily. They always have to be right as do women so arguing is impossible to avoid. They are child-at-heart which makes them awesome. Guys are laid back. They don't take shiz from no one. U can't help but love their personality. I like being a girl minus the changes we go through. It's some crap. Curse you Eve. Girls have every right to be upset. We r sensitive and fragile. When we r stressed out u better not mess with us. I can't stand girls who think they r hotter than the rest and throw on tons of make- up and dress like u know whats. Hmm.... there is so much more, this is just a lil. GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!

Men are slobs? Mate, my friends sister is the freaking messiest person i know - her room is COVERED with random stuff, clothes, barbie dolls, whatever. And my friend, is actually pretty neat.
besides, about the whole beer belly TV thing, put it this way: The female equivalent of that ( if both stereotypes are true, witch they aren't) Would be going out with friends and dressing up. So there.

You know, i think i like 21st century women much better than the type who stayed at home all day... sounds boring. if i were alive in the 1800th century or whatever, I'd tell my wife to go sharpshooter or something.

You know, i think i like 21st century women much better than the type who stayed at home all day... sounds boring. if i were alive in the 1800th century or whatever, I'd tell my wife to go sharpshooter or something.

i would refuse to stay at home, I would much rather go ride my ATVs and get dirty instead of clean dishes.. lol

I just had this really weird thought of a huge, 6 foot tall women with huge muscles with teared up clothing, manning a ship in the middle of the storm... Thats what people did at that time, lol.

Male vs Female is like being at a highschool. Every football game you will assume your team is the best and is gonna win. When in reality it's the individual team not that place it's from.

Back