MALE v.s. FEMALE

I stumbled upon this 5 year old thread, pretty funny stuff!
For myself, I most like being a dude cuz I can return home after a long night at work, sit on my couch, grab the televison remote, & just stare, lol.
Is this what guys do? I haven't really grown up around many men but they must have it made ;)
What I do not like about women, sometimes, are the deep grudges they hold when a guy makes a mistake.
That made me giggle! Sometimes you have to just tell someone to Get over it! I have a friend that's held a grudge for years.. It's a pity; life's too short for grudges.

Seinfeld said once that women are like sports cars: sleek, aerodynamic, nice curved lines. Men are jeeps.
Great line! In all fairness, some guys are like caddies and some are like mopeds. ;)

Not sure if its not complete public knowledge here or not - it's no secret, but though Eliza is my favorite pirate to play - I'm a man.
cat shock face.jpg
ELIZA!! I had NO idea! UH OH.. I hope I didn't initiate any girl talks with you.. :smh:
That's so very cool to know! I don't look at you any different now, man or woman you're still the same sweet respectable Eliza I know. I'm glad I stumbled upon this old thread or I'd have never known. :D

I can't really stereo type guys or girls, but it does seem like when a guy gets sick that his world is coming to an end. He act much more helpless and need tending to *cough cough* lol. Give him a bell to ring and walk away. It's kind of disturbingly sad but cute at the same time.

:madbro: v.s. :cat2:

Wisdom (on the subject) from a brute:

1. In general - Men & Women/boys & girls "communicate" on a whole different wave-length. :hypno: What I mean is, if a dude says something a gal might listen but then take it a different way. It's the very reason why if you are in or want to be in a relationship with someone, you better learn this truth 1st (because if you don't, you'll likely be in a world-of-hurt later when it comes to wanting to being understood by someone).
  2. Females - Women/girls feel validated when what they say to a guy is both heard and then understood. They are natural communicators and quite better at it than most of their male counter-parts. As such, a female communicates in various different ways than just speech and so as I guy you better pick-up on the subtle hints they do lead you towards...to understand what they are most feeling or what they are most wanting to "say." Fail to pay attention to those hints, you'll likely upset her later on because the LOGIC of the female ques on the fact that as a dude you are suppose to know what they are feeling or what they are trying to say. Also, females don't want to be told by a guy that when they are upset that they shouldn't be upset but rather...that they have every right to be upset (and for feeling that way). So don't try to cheer them up by boldly stating anything to them otherwise.
  3. Females - Though it is not the case for every "single" female, much like @Captain Peanut Butter had mentioned earlier within this thread, single females usually fall for the bad-boy :rocker: types. If you're a nice guy, the general consensus is you'll likely finish last with your own pick-of-the-crop. The problem I see with this is, a lot of females will have missed out on the experiences of someone whom will treat them right because 9 times out of 10...most "bad boys" are only looking for some short-term FUN with the ultimate goal being to gain access to a female's treasure chest (just trying to be truthful, here). As such, a single female whom only devotes herself to seeking out such fun will likely have her feelings hurt when it is all said and over because most bad-boy types are not projecting themselves openly as such for long-term commitments! Hence, mutual communication and understanding breaks down to where the relationship itself ends up on the rocks. I've seen it...time and again.
  4. Males - Most dudes I do know in general enjoy talking/communicating but they do so primarily out of PURPOSE and not just because they overly enjoy chit-chat. Therefore, a guy will communicate in such a way where a direct outcome to what he wants or what he most wants to say is understood. There's very little (and I would dare say none) beating-around-the-bush. The male species is quite adamant about a point being understood with TIME itself being factored into the equation and as such, the dude's LOGIC is one of not wasting a lot of time about what is felt. "Feelings" of a dude are quite personal and closed-off and it takes nearly a crow-bar for one to pry-open what is going on underneath his armor. Hence, a dude of the male species is not going to understand subtle hints...in general...most of the time unless he is savvy to recognize them (usually gained from his own experience).
  5. Males - In general, most dudes have only one thing on their minds. IF they say differently, they are lying. However, this doesn't mean that most dudes are shallow nor insensitive. In my opinion, it is just the way that we were made. Anyway and from experience, I always found it difficult for myself to "know" how to sustain a relationship once a relationship was struck. When the honeymoon is over (so to speak), some guys are at odds to know what to do because...as I have touched upon...most guys I do know are not in tune with how to properly express themselves nor to communicate effectively the inner-feelings beneath their armor. (In some odd way, the Jane of the Jungle was found and Tarzan has to adjust to the fact that he must now share his favorite vine). I am probably taking a risk in saying this but for a dude, the real challenge is not in the conquest of acquiring a partner but with what comes after...in lieu of the changes alone he must face within himself and with both the attributes and the faults of this other person.
As someone writing this from the dude perspective, I don't particularly feel that it is helpful for a FEMALE to hold grudges.:madbro: It's just not something I have ever liked nor have become accustomed to accepting. A female should be willing to both forgive and forget. However, dudes are a mess and we likely do and say a lot of things to which we shouldn't. Then again, we don't like to back-down when we feel that we are right because essentially...our LOGIC makes perfect sense to us. In the end, we are all left with the fact that there remains this great cataclysm between both male and female communication, understanding, and temperaments. *At the core of the struggle in my opinion is...plain 'ol human pride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back