Marceline Guild needs YOU for Operation: Shipwreck! (05/11/11)

Jason Ironskull

Site Founder
Pirates were stunned by Captain Xavier Hench's recent discovery that enemy forces have been scouring the islands for a powerful new weapon. Alas, that information came at a high price - three loyal Marceline crewmates were captured by the Navy!

For weeks, Catherine Harcourt, Ben Bowman and James Howe have been held prisoner in a remote and well-guarded Navy fort. That is, until now...

The Marceline Guild has intercepted Navy plans to move the three captive Pirates to a more secure location. The transfer will take place by sea this very weekend. Captain Xavier Hench has resolved to free the three Marceline captives and while they are in transport aboard the Navy flagships, that's the time to strike!

But even the Marceline Guild cannot pull off this rescue operation alone.

5-5-Operation-GM-Rescue.jpg

GMs Sir Charles Newgate, Thatch Roberts, and Captain Xavier Hench will launch ships from Tortuga's beach, and any volunteers should report at these dates and times to aid the Marceline Guild on this rescue mission:

What: Operation: Shipwreck to rescue Marceline GMs
Where: Andaba, Andoso, Angama, Barano, Battama, Bequermo, Caicos, Cortevos, Cortola
When: May 13 (3 - 4pm), May 14 (4 - 5pm), May 15 (4 - 5pm)
All Event times are Pacific Standard Time

Be warned: this plan is a dangerous one - the Navy flagships are many and strong. Not all Pirates will be able to go on this mission and only the very bravest need volunteer.

Will you take the risk to rescue your fellow Pirates?

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/marceline_guild_needs_you_for

Yep, so this was the mistake they posted last week. I dont think I'm going to even bother. It sounds fun, but they never have enough GMs doing this for the ammount of players that will be around.

I'll do it, but at 3 PST is would be 6 here. But I can make it. Of course, I have my own scouts who will look on these servers to find a GM ;)

Eastern is 1 hour ahead of Central.
Central is 2 hours ahead of Pacific.
Eastern is then 3 hours ahead of Pacific. Just add 3 hours to what they give. 3pac = 6eastern.

Is this like a treasure fleet or something? Except we'd have to sink a Navy SOTL where (supposedly) those 3 GMs have been held hostage? Or we'd have to sail with the other 3 GMs only, and the rest of us who don't get to their ships would just have to watch and drool?

:mad: great another gm sailing event because last time it worked out so well when u only took like 5 people out of the 50 that were there. i think it will go like this i will be standing directly in front of the gm waiting for them to pick and after an hour of waiting i will realise i will never get picked and go and sink the ships they were going to sink sounds like a plan to me make sure they cant board a navy flagship

here we go lol so I guess we will be saving pirates I hope the flag ships are as hard as the ship of the line to make it more fun...... :D

Yah but it has to be better because they will have a GM on the ship all ready I think its going to be better then a regular flag ship.

well there 2 ways this can go it can go that way or it can be a normal flagship and the other gm will somehow be on there usually the gm events arent fancy and usually they show late:mad:

well there 2 ways this can go it can go that way or it can be a normal flagship and the other gm will somehow be on there usually the gm events arent fancy and usually they show late:mad:
True but my hope and it is just a hope sigh is that with the new movie this even will be better but i can only hope lol.

lol what I hate about GM events is that all they do in the beginning is stand around muttering gibberish for ten minutes. No, and I mean gibberish, I've seen a GM talk about how awesome this girl's hair was for the first ten minutes and I was thinking "I want my money back"

They only alloted an hour and will be on numerous servers, so i'm guessing one GM will be on a Navy flagship (Mano or Colo) and then another will solicit crew from the gatherings. You know and entire fleet of players will be going after it - question is what happens if a ship without a GM crippled and boards the flag - beating them to it? LOL

I might just launch my ship and beat them to it... Hope it's like the Navy Elite in the fleets(lol rhyme). I better get a reward for this, I'm not gonna risk my pirate and not get anything in return :mad:. If they make me mad, I'll do this-

-Open Fire Explosive(rank5) on the rear of the flagship, and then fury the rest of it and sail away.
-Board a GM ship, and do the same thing. Stealing rep.
-Siege the enemies or use some other type of rep stealing device (hehe lol gonna be hilarious)
-And then run away so I can't get KO by the GMs.
Making people mad- My specialty :D
Chances are I'll get banned, lol.

Back