Discussion Marvel vs DC

Marvel or DC?

• Total voters
I'm sorry guys, but I have to ask.
Do you prefer DC, or Marvel?
Which do you think is better?
Personally, I think DC is better, simply because it has a shear amount of beings that can control reality, and absorb whole universes, like the Anti-Monitor.

However, I do like Marvel better, even if DC might be able to win in a Marvel vs. DC event.

Let me know below, and vote in the poll!

Marvel because they have a much more expansive movie universe and they come out with movies A LOT more frequently than DC.

X-Men are probably my favorite superhero group, even if they have some bad movies like X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men, they also have some great ones like Wolverine, X-Men First Class, and X-Men Days of Future Past.

I don't read books very often, so my opinions of each are based solely off of their movies, and I like Marvel a lot more

I'm sorry guys, but I have to ask.
Do you prefer DC, or Marvel?
Which do you think is better?
Personally, I think DC is better, simply because it has a shear amount of beings that can control reality, and absorb whole universes, like the Anti-Monitor.

However, I do like Marvel better, even if DC might be able to win in a Marvel vs. DC event.

Let me know below, and vote in the poll!
Marvel all day boi!!!!

Dc batman lex luther joker deathstroke/slade and redhood some of my favorive villans there
Marvel villans deadpool redskull winter solider and blade are my favorite villans there

Back