Mass Boot on Open

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
Well, me and 5 others were just booted in a mass boot on live. And we werent all on the same server either. Gonna go check to see if something is up. I wasnt able to log right back in.
screenshot_2011-08-28_21-37-08.jpg

Just tried going to Pirates website, and its not loading. Servers must be down. Same with the test website.

Same here as well and when logging on, i got the problem verifying account. I hope that they fix something with this or reset the servers so there is less lag...Anything as long as something is improved.

Both Open and Test launchers are not working. Wonder what is going on... :confused:

LOL Leo you were one of my friends that were booted with me. :p

Both Open and Test launchers are not working. Wonder what is going on... :confused:

LOL Leo you were one of my friends that were booted with me. :p
Yay i see myself on your chat lol:p
LoL, i was on CD. My friend said "I'm lagging" when another just got booted. Then everything just froze for a few secs until the screen you got up there came. I hope there is less lag when it reopens though...

What I got trying to go to the site...

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at piratesonline.go.com Port 80
Red Hat :confused:?

I tried logging into worldofcars.go.com there is a message there that pops up now and then saying that its down due to something out of their control.

Cant log into Pixie Hollow either.

Any Toon Towners having same problem?

I tried logging into worldofcars.go.com there is a message there that pops up now and then saying that its down due to something out of their control.

Cant get to pixie hollow either, that site doesnt even load.

i saw the pirates web site it doesn't say anything there

Cant get to pixie hollow either, that site doesnt even load.

TOONTOWN DOWN :'(

What I got trying to go to the site...

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at piratesonline.go.com Port 80
Red Hat :confused:?

I'm getting this message now.

Well, looks like my night of pirates is done. :(

I didn't get booted from test. POTCO Test and Live Launcher won't work and Toontown Test and Live Launcher won't work. Mass Disney Crash it is.

Back