Master of the Seas Closing

Does this seem strange?

• Total voters

Danny Rooney

Notorious Pirate
IMG_1489.jpg

I don't play the mobile game often, but thought i would post that Master of the Seas will be closing.

I kind of find it quite strange... Now this?
They are scrapping almost everything in the pirate theme.​

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. They stopped adding stuff to that app about the same time they stopped adding things to POTCO. I honestly quit playing that app because of the lack of content. You couldnt chat with anyone there in any form, so what was the point of sticking around?? Its ok though, I've at least mastered both the day and night there. :) I definitely wont miss this app.

It is no surprise, Disney seems to lack confidence in POTC in general now. If this is the actual case then I only fear for POTC V, despite not having any high expectations for it other than at least being better than POTC IV. I think they are moving on to mobile apps, by all means, but I think now this is turning into lack of confidence in the POTC Franchise, and I fear it could fall to shambles if it is not on the way out already.

Well that explains a lot...I used to play the game a lot, but I wasn't ever informed that it was closing. For about a year, I've been trying to play it, but it kept saying the server was not "accessible". I thought there was something wrong with the tablet...

Well, at least I know what's wrong with it now. Too bad, though. I really liked that game. Really rather entertaining when you were really bored, and the closest thing I had to PotCO.

But I did figure that Disney had decided to shut it down because, well, it's Disney. -_-

Back