Mastering Grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
after jacks brew a good way to level them is at the mine in ravens cove, south grave..... i got them from 22 to 30 there is less than one week

to level grenates start out at kingshead with the group of 9 navy guys in the middle of the feild. as you gain skill points only use 1 point per basic skill and let the others ride, don't use them. at around level 15 or so switch to the catacombs. glitch into the laval pool. lot of enemies to level on with out moving. you may need a healer at first. when you get stronger you can do this solo. you don't use all your skill points because you will get very little reps for kills if you do. when you have mastered the grenades go for it and use all the points. you will end up with very powerful grenades for sure.:flag:

i only have one thing to add to his post when you get around grenade 25 it starts to get really hard to level up so the mine isnt such a bad place if u have a crew lol

I just mastered grenades on my first pirate, Jason O'Connell. It was alot of work. And congrats John.
screenshot_2012-01-11_13-57-04.jpg

So Confused on the part, that you mastered the nades. You were wearing Dark Black Sack vest which you got after being fully mastered so.... Meh=Very Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back