Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Congrats to members Chris Swordbane, Bart Bladespinner and Cursed Soul who leaped weapons and/or notoriety levels this week. Keep up the good work!

guild leveling.jpg

Signed up! :excited:Btw how do I follow someone?
Go to that person's user page, and under their avatar, there is a button that says follow, click it, and you're following them! Many of the users don't have their page set up yet, so that's not yet an available option for them. Tiberiusaltar, who helped in making the website has his page up and you can follow him, like me. I also have been working on my profile and may also have that option. I don't yet think I'm a member yet.... still awaiting confirmation, but you can try! My name is Seahawk1. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the beginning stage of the site. It has work to be done, but sign up now, Thanks!!
REMINDER: The site isn't fully functional yet, we have work to do on it. We wanted you to start signing up in advance. Bear with us. Thank you to Soul who is doing a great job leading me and getting this going for us. Feel free to post screenshots for now! :D

What's everyone signing up for?
Hi Kelly girl! Look a few posts before this one, the website is underworks and you can go to apply for it now! Beginning stages.

I've seen the web site, its tremendous.
i think that a chat box would be too much.However its a good idea

On the other hand id like to propose the arrangement of a material run schedule. This would make it much easier aand helpful, although some will consider it too much which is okay and completly understandable.

Back