Recruiting Masters N Skulls

We're like the Marines.. the Few.. the Proud! Omg it's so fun to see our guild family coming back home since Potco closed. :hugs:Like a family reunion! We're still a small force but they'll come back in time, and other's that see how amazing you all are can join us too. :dance1::dance:

Simon just came back too! :cheer:Welcome back @Simon! :D
A lot of you guys are still out there. Hurry home! Kelly's cooking up some Devour Crab Soup! :crab:
Kelly's crab soup Mmmm, my favourite...

It's terrific to be back too. Shall make an appearance as soon as possible. Sorry about disturbing quote. Just that have missed all you guys so much. Especially Kelly's cooking.. hope to see you all in the very near future.

It's terrific to be back too. Shall make an appearance as soon as possible. Sorry about disturbing quote. Just that have missed all you guys so much. Especially Kelly's cooking.. hope to see you all in the very near future.
Nothing disturbing about your quote man. So glad you and so many are finding your way home!

It's GREAT to see our guild members coming back home! I've gotten a lot of PMs and wanted to anonymously quote what one of them said last night - who's coming back home today.
"I joined XXX XXX because I had a lot of memories there you know, but nothing compares to Masters N Skulls!"

Thank you guys for being so loyal and devoted to us! Missed y'all!

*As you guys log in, please check the roster to see who is on as more are coming back every day!

We may not yet be a huge force in numbers, but we're mighty in spirit and integrity. :cheers:

It's great to be back in Masters! I always enjoyed being apart of this guild and It's wonderful we're back!

It's good to have you back Johnny! When you guys are on, take a second to remind others who you were before, as your name has changed. It'll take a while for names to sink in. I'll get a new Guild convo going for us.

Guys please sign up on the guild launch Sebu just made for us! It only takes a few minutes, pleeease. I know everyone's busy and probably didn't think about it again, but we need you to register like today, so he can keep working on it. As he posted a few days ago:

Hey everyone! I made a guildlaunch website for our guild, so if you would like to join, click the link below. Just as a reminder, it's in the early stages, so there will most likely be kinks to work out and things to be added, so please be patient. Hope you enjoy!

http://mastersandskulls.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=536971

Not trying to force everyone to join, it's obviously up to you if you want to. It's just nice having something apart from these forums to have to discuss things in private for officers and not have to worry about getting everyone in a conversation, and also just to have our own little community. :)

It's great to see more Masters N Skulls flocking back to us every day!
This week welcome back @Samuel Calicoswain @ScarFace @Bellamy @James Birkshaw @Davy Darkrage @Jeffrey O'skull with more confirmed to start soon @Jack Stormgrim @Simon

Already back! @Rapidfire Sebu @TrustedX Jr. @Kelly Sunratte @Seahawk @Tony TPang @Nick1 @Jack Warwalace @joeseph o'sulivan @Bellamy (Johnny) @Thomas MW (alt) @Bobby Flat Foot (alt) @Hector Hullgull (alt)

Welcome newer forum members! @ThunderStorms @RandomActs @LeCorbeauNoir @Johnnygunmorris (when game issues resolved) and a couple of old SVS guys that aren't on forums yet, hoping you guys get hyped for SVS when it opens. @Frostywyne (from my kin)

Hurry home some of you we haven't seen around in awhile! : @Ben Goldsilver @Ben wildburn @Blaze the pirate @Captain Ghosty @captin bayona @Chief @Chris Waveshout @connor5476 @Danny Rooney @Derek @Edward Mctimbers @Edward Foulbones @Gamble @Jack Dup @James @James Fireroberts @Jason Fireskull @kenny @kevin @Lord Darknesz @Lord Drake @Matthew @Monkey D Luffy @monkeydluffy @Nate Hexwinds @Plunda Jumba @The Cursed Spirit @Will Gungrim @Will Nightwolf

We'd love to have anyone join us who wants a good respectable home!
Just send a PM to me or one of our officers.
Main requirement is respect for each other.

Our slogan appears to be..
We may not yet be huge yet in numbers, but we're mighty in spirit and integrity. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi folks! We'd like to invite friendly forum members into our happy Caribbean home. If you're interested in a humble respectable guild please let me or any of our amazing members know! We don't post guild codes because I like to know who is joining us because we're a pretty close family and that would be like leaving a door open at night and going to sleep, but send me a message and I could always send you one.

More of our old guild members are returning to us every day! John Phantomskull and his brother Basil Goldswine came back this week, along with @Bellamy @The Cursed Spirit @Jack Stormgrim and Leon Darksull, and @ScarFace . Many new forum members have joined us too! @Johnnygunmorris @MajorMoM @Echo0408 @Captain Bren, @ThunderStorms , Kat Heartsilver and many new other pirates who I'm trying to get to join us here on Forums!
Feel free to invite friends, family and your other characters in!

It's fun watching us grow with amazing, fun respectable pirates :D
Currently up to 47 members with a lot of old members expected to join any time.
We're all about quality, we're not in it for the numbers. We Just Want Fun!
See you on the high Seas!

Back