Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Hi, I sailed with a couple of members of your guild on a public ship tonight with my big pirate. Seems like it might be a fun guild. I'd like to put my next pirate in your guild if that's ok. She's only a level 8 right now. I have a beta key so meeting up shouldn't be too difficult.

Hi, I sailed with a couple of members of your guild on a public ship tonight with my big pirate. Seems like it might be a fun guild. I'd like to put my next pirate in your guild if that's ok. She's only a level 8 right now. I have a beta key so meeting up shouldn't be too difficult.
Hi Lillith sure ! I remember seeing you! I was in crew also but I didn't make it to the ship before the Moon got me! You were with Tony @Tony TPang . We'd love to have you! I'll send you a code :D

Hey M&S keep an eye out in game for our old members! We had like 70 members on forums, but we had many more that weren't. An occasional visit to Tortuga could help find more of our lost family. Welcome back @Lord Darknesz another one of our long time officers is coming back home tonight! We also have a few new girl characters in the guild this week. Yay! :D
As always we welcome friendly forum members in. Just ask!

Back