Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Just a reminder for everyone that hasn't joined yet and for our recent members, I made a guild site for us and would really appreciate it if everyone would join, we would like as many players as we can get. Not much activity on it yet as it is still new, so give it time. c:

Here is the link for anyone who would like to join.
http://mastersandskulls.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=536971&sso=1485403776

Just a reminder for everyone that hasn't joined yet and for our recent members, I made a guild site for us and would really appreciate it if everyone would join, we would like as many players as we can get. Not much activity on it yet as it is still new, so give it time. c:

Here is the link for anyone who would like to join.
http://mastersandskulls.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=536971&sso=1485403776
My name was already taken on the guild site- so my screen name is Andromidus_TLOPO. Just a heads up.

Edit- the site, not the forums

Welcome new guild member Divinity Z! @divine :D So good to have you with us!
Capture.PNG

We're also happy to welcome Captain Anz @ANZ and Jack Dreadskull @kieran galea! Great to have you guys!
We love adding new folks to our happy Caribbean home :cheer:

I encourage everyone to crew up at times for sailing and looting and to share fish boats.
With the current lag situation making grouping rough, fishing is a great alternative!

We're also happy to welcome Captain Anz @ANZ and Jack Dreadskull @kieran galea! Great to have you guys!
We love adding new folks to our happy Caribbean home :cheer:

I encourage everyone to crew up at times for sailing and looting and to share fish boats.
With the current lag situation making grouping rough, fishing is a great alternative!
Welcome whoever is new! :D

Thank you for allowing me to join, love the guild already. Welcome to everyone who have just joined :p

Thank you Anz for the great words, we're happy to have you with us too! Hoping when the lag situation and DC gets better we'll be able to crew up and hang out more! A lot of people seem better looting alone lately especially when you try grouping at Dark Hart and get DC 'd 5 times and have to keep running back - it's so time consuming.

Reactions: ANZ
Hey M&S! I'm sending out info for our Discord today. If you haven't gotten the info by Tuesday please let me know! It's a fast download, you can use text or voice - your option, it has a phone app and some cool features. Give it a fair try. This is not replacing our guild site in any way this is for in-game communication.

Guys it's amazing more of the guild is coming back every day!
We also have a lot of really nice Forum members with us and new pirates we met that saw how great you all are that wanted to be part of our home. They're great too so they fit in just fine! :D

I'm so happy you asked me to be here again, I'm really honored <3

Back