Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Thanks Tara for joining us on forums! @Rhony If anyone added alts or new folks into the guild yesterday you'll have to re-invite them after the Roll back.

It was fun talking to you guys in Discord @Garrick (William) @Cruelifix (Jeeps) @Jack Hexskull @leostar (Parth) @Jack Fireagle (Raven) during the loot run it was helpful.

Those of you who haven't downloaded Discord yet please do so. It's fast and easy to use for chat or text and is a great way for our guild to become better friends with each other. The Link is in our Guild Convo, along with the Guild site that we need you to register on also. If I can use it, surely you can too! (Even if you only want to use it for text.)

We have a great group of folks in the guild including YOU, so let's use these simple ways of communication that can only help us. Thank you all for being awesome and fun!
I'm really honored to be here. :angel:

It was fun talking to you guys in Discord @Garrick (William) @Cruelifix (Jeeps) @Jack Hexskull @leostar (Parth) @Jack Fireagle (Raven) @Tyler Beatty (Fish) and during the loot run it was helpful.

Those of you who haven't downloaded Discord yet please do so. It's fast and easy to use for chat or text and is a great way for our guild to become better friends with each other. The Link is in our Guild Convo, along with the Guild site that we need you to register on also. If I can use it, surely you can too! (Even if you only want to use it for text.)

We have a great group of folks in the guild including YOU, so let's use these simple ways of communication that can only help us. Thank you all for being awesome and fun!
I'm really honored to be here. :angel:
It was fun talking to y'all last night as well!

Back