Recruiting Masters N Skulls

I would love to join the guild if there are any spots left, kind of late but hopefully I can still join! Because of the game being down currently, may I just join the discord for now if I could join the guild in the first place?

Hey Punkin, Since The Olympians seemed to have Removed me from their Guild with saying why or whatever the Cause. Keep an eye out for me when the game returns. This is my Main Pirate Williamstormwalker. I look forward To Seeing The Mighty Masters And Skulls Soon. Btw? Anyone Successful in breaking the underline Secret Message?

Happy Birthday William Shoresmythe and Kane and Echo!! :bday:
@Garrick @Kane @Echo0408 and anyone else that may have had one while the game is down!

Welcome to the guild @Williamstormwalker (Will) and @Jeremy Kamermayer !

Any guild members who haven't joined our discord yet please do so!
If you didn't register on our guild site yet, this would be a good time for that too.
Miss you guys lots! Hope everyone is well while the game is down! <3

Last edited:
Everything is going great? What is the URL for the guild site? Forgot about doing that :)

If it is alright, I'd like to join this guild when the game re-opens, but I haven't played TLOPO yet, so perhaps I will spend a few days actually re-learning before I join, if that is ok. Thanks!

If it is alright, I'd like to join this guild when the game re-opens, but I haven't played TLOPO yet, so perhaps I will spend a few days actually re-learning before I join, if that is ok. Thanks!
Hey Duke that would be great we'd love to have you! A lot of folks are just starting up, and what better way than to start with the new guild family :D I'll send you a link to our discord, which is fairly new too.

It's great to see everyone after the long downtime! The guild is doing great - so many old M&S officers are back, as well as a lot of new forum folks and new pirates we met along the way! Looking forward to great fun, good loot and hanging with our family. :D Hope to see you in game! <3

Back