Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Go to that person's user page, and under their avatar, there is a button that says follow, click it, and you're following them! Many of the users don't have their page set up yet, so that's not yet an available option for them. Tiberiusaltar, who helped in making the website has his page up and you can follow him, like me. I also have been working on my profile and may also have that option. I don't yet think I'm a member yet.... still awaiting confirmation, but you can try! My name is Seahawk1. ;)
But how so you get on someone elses profile?

Glaring line we just did
screenshot_2012-09-17_17-35-45.jpg

Signed up :woot:

If you ever need any help, you can ask me. Dark Archive and Daggerwreckin' have Guild Launch sites too, so I know a little bit about how they work :p
A chat box would be useful such as if POTCO was down and we got lonely or we cant get onto pirates. In other words, a chat box is another way to stay close to your guildies! ;)
There actually is a chat box on the site. It just has to be enabled by an administrator such as the Guildmaster or First Mate. When that's done, click "Chat" up on the top where it says "Forums," "Gallery," etc, and you've got a chat box :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't let me add my pirate since someone else did and I can't claim him... I'll just wait til the site is fully functional to join lol.
Yes rofl, please wait. It's under construction. - gives bag, "Breath" :lol1:
Guild Standings - Thursday Sept 20, 2012
Top 10 - Enemies Defeated
Guild enemies deafeated sept 20.jpg
Top 10 - Ships Sunk
Guild ships sunk sept 20.jpg
WHO went to Jail yesterday??? :p
guild sept 20 jail.jpg
:p :p :p :p :p
Congrats to David Ironhawk
for Mastering Dagger!!!
:party::party::party:
When I got DC, I lost the screen.. sorry David!

Back