Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Hello Punkin Pie! I would love to join the Masters and Skulls guild. My question is, is it required to have Discord to be in the guild? Since there are so many members, and I am still reserving play times, could we just communicate with a fellow member who might need help, or find a guild member while playing using the in game chat?
:wave:

Hey everyone... I cant seem to get in game...keep getting an error. I uninstalled and re-installed and it still wont load...ugh! Any ideas?

Hello Punkin Pie! I would love to join the Masters and Skulls guild. My question is, is it required to have Discord to be in the guild? Since there are so many members, and I am still reserving play times, could we just communicate with a fellow member who might need help, or find a guild member while playing using the in game chat?
:wave:
Hey!

It is not required to have a discord although it is very helpful for guild news and announcements (and to chat and catch up with guildies). If you want, I could just send you a guild invite code via PM. It's less of a hassle to try and find someone in game.

Hey!

It is not required to have a discord although it is very helpful for guild news and announcements (and to chat and catch up with guildies). If you want, I could just send you a guild invite code via PM. It's less of a hassle to try and find someone in game.
Thank you Jack Hexskull. I would love it if you send me a guild invite code.:type:

Is there a spot for Old Sam among you awesome people? I love this game and I found tons of help about it in the forum threads and the replies many of you have uploaded. This is highly appreciated already and I would be so happy if I could enjoy this game together with you. Please PM and let me know the does-'n-don'ts or where to look for you in game to talk if you want. Be well everyone and Fair Winds in the game!

Is there a spot for Old Sam among you awesome people? I love this game and I found tons of help about it in the forum threads and the replies many of you have uploaded. This is highly appreciated already and I would be so happy if I could enjoy this game together with you. Please PM and let me know the does-'n-don'ts or where to look for you in game to talk if you want. Be well everyone and Fair Winds in the game!

Hey, can I join? This sounds like a great guild!

Hey guys, still interesting in joining us? if so, I will try and arrange an invite code for you guys, also It would be great if you could join our discord possibility? I will let Pie know also.

Hey, can I join? This sounds like a great guild!

It is a great guild! :) Thanks a lot for inviting me in!
It has been a pretty awesome welcome too, and you guys were so cool by gathering a crew for Darkhart and calling me there.

The General was in a good mood too, and dropped my first famed as a present :) Great place to be!

screenshot_2017-06-07_08-38-17.jpg

screenshot_2017-06-11_03-59-05.jpg
Great fun sailing after the release of Bounty Hunters in the latest update.
In spite of :) crashes :) disconnections :) bugs with the cannons :) and several others "BETA delights", I wouldn't miss an open "tp" on a sailing run for the world. Many Thanks to those great captains that take us to the high seas!

It's nothing personal so sorry if I left on a sour note. Should you or not let me back in the guild hey I won't be mad. That'll just mean I'll be solo for awhile till I fund a new guild. Meantime you and the M,S Guild take care and kick plenty of hunters butts.

screenshot_2017-06-24_02-13-40.jpg
Quality time together with one of the finest! Great sailing and blasting those cannons and eventually loads of mats. Tons of entertainment for guild mates who take part.
Grats with your new ships, Andrew!

Back